What Do You think About the Miss America Contest
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Do You think About the Miss America Contest

What Do You think About the Miss America Contest

Saw this headline today about the Miss America Contest

So what's YOUR opinion of the Miss America Contest?
    Bouncy Bouncy

Hi there,

Waste of time, waste of money. I just find it sick that the media put something like this on TV. All the girls are like "thin" and "big chested" or something like that, mind controling that all girls should be like that, be beautiful like them, being "thin". What a load of crap. Sociality have been corrupted by the media, you see it everyday. Everything is about looks now. Lucky for some of us, we're smart and see past through this mind controling spells. Looks isn't everything, it what counts in the heart, mind and soul. There is no such thing as normal or perfection. Who says that being "thin" is normal or perfect body. Maybe being "fat" is normal. No one knows the awnser. Just be yourself, be proud for what and who you are and don't take crap from the media or small-minded peoples looks is everything.

Anything with "Miss", like Miss USA, Universe, whatever. It's all the same type of girl, thin, thin, thin. It's sick. I give a finger to "ideal media looks"

Ju Leon...
    Otaku Anime Network
    http://www.otakuanime.com/

Guardian Of The Sailor Scouts Universe
    http://www.guardiansenshi.net/

The Sailor Scouts Gallery
    http://www.kawaiisenshi.com/

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    I haven't watched Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Universe or Miss World in many, many years. I don't watch and I'm not interested.
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

I don't see anyone putting a gun to these girls heads forcing them to take part so good luck to them all. They obviously want to do it for one reason or another. Nobodys forcing anyone to watch it either, if you don't like what you see turn the hell over and watch something else.

Beautiful people sell stuff, it's life, we're pre-programmed and can do nothing about it, it's not some plot to get us to hate fatties
    Last edited by gazzak; September 21st, 2003 at 03:50 AM.
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Quote Originally Posted by inferno_gn
    Hi there,

Waste of time, waste of money. I just find it sick that the media put something like this on TV. All the girls are like "thin" and "big chested" or something like that, mind controling that all girls should be like that, be beautiful like them, being "thin". What a load of crap. Sociality have been corrupted by the media, you see it everyday. Everything is about looks now. Lucky for some of us, we're smart and see past through this mind controling spells. Looks isn't everything, it what counts in the heart, mind and soul. There is no such thing as normal or perfection. Who says that being "thin" is normal or perfect body. Maybe being "fat" is normal. No one knows the awnser. Just be yourself, be proud for what and who you are and don't take crap from the media or small-minded peoples looks is everything.

Anything with "Miss", like Miss USA, Universe, whatever. It's all the same type of girl, thin, thin, thin. It's sick. I give a finger to "ideal media looks"

Ju Leon...
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

so who won?

j/k

i havent watched this in years, but i also dont watch much tv anymore usually when i have time i rent movies and watch those.

but i think they can get more viewers if they had a wet t-shirt compitition on there. i definatly would watch.

i know there are some ladies here , just kidding

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by [NeoZeeD]
    but i think they can get more viewers if they had a wet t-shirt compitition on there. i definatly would watch.
    Hubba Hubba, but only thin ladies with large chests eh?
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

I would watch it with mute on...if the women didnt have on more makeup than an 1800s era whore. I think that the most attractive women are the ones that dont need makeup to look attractive. If I can tell a woman has on too much makeup...it's too much makeup.
    General Darksteel, fascist dictator, socially inept and clueless demagouge, and one man army of the L.U.R.K.

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    This is one of the few times i think chicks with big chests are stupid.
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Quote Originally Posted by inferno_gn
    Who says that being "thin" is normal or perfect body. Maybe being "fat" is normal. No one knows the awnser.
    Ok, FAT isn't normal. Don't let anyone fool you into believing that. Big boobs are sexy yes, but as you implyed, a person’s character can be infinitely more sexy. But again, I must stress, fat is not normal; it’s not healthy. It is rarely revered as attractive…

I think that allot of the pagents are a waste of time, but I have a frined who was in a Miss "city" pagent and won. She got a nice scholorship for that, that she used and kept a 4.0 with a tough classes. I will not that there was not a swimsuit portion of her pagent. So my point it they are not all evil some good can come from some of the pagents. However the rating for the MAP has gone down over the past few years from what I remember hearing. at one time that was the only way you could see lotsa attractive women all at the same time, now we have the internet and I guess you can see naked women on that some how if we could only find a way to charge for it
    I like trafic lights

Banned
    Egh, whatever, it is a pageant to see who is hottest, who carries themselves great, and I like it(if I ever remember it is on) Would have watched it Saturday night(started to) but then I got a last minute phone call and got 5 row tickets to Tom Jones.

I just love hearing people complain about these pageants, Miss Teen USA is HOT, HOT, HOT. Miss America, Hottiest single chicks in the USA. Mrs. America, Hottest MILFS. So what, you can just stick it where the sun don't shine if you actually think I should feel down or ashamed for appreciating a beautiful female body that can carry herself with pride and dignity. Oh yeah, please baby, look alll frumpy, slouch that back, hunch those shoulders in defeat, hide behind all your stupid little insecurties, and let me make all sorts of sweet little lies that I want someone just like you in your pathetic stupid little sweat pants sitting in the back of the stupid little coffee shop.

Get over it all ready, enjoy the human body in whatever forms please you most and live. Who cares what any body else thinks, enjoy and cater to your desires, we only have one life to live, only one freaking chance anyway.

What's worse, once the pageant is over, then the winner starts spouting off her politically-orient rhetoric, as if somehow that plastic crown actually lends credence to her words.
    It is too late to fix America via the Republicans or Democrats, and too early to start shooting the bastards.

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis

WOTPP Light Air Support Wing

Make it Miss XXX America and I'm there man. Otherwise I couldn't give a rat's a$$. And next in the girl on girl competition Miss Idaho and Miss California...... And here comes the oil !!!!
    Last edited by Johnny Blaze; September 22nd, 2003 at 09:51 AM.