PRinters

Thread: PRinters

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    Cleetus, I have sent you a pm, someone is using your account and posting outside the tech lounge...

hp certification program
    &
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetus
    I might be looking in the wrong places, but I haven't seen anything anywhere around their site that has anything to do with printers...
    WHAT ? the HP site isn't about printers ?, but it is out of date .... maybe Noo writing in little letters confus-ed you !!

So I'll give you yet another link for the "APS (accredited presales consultant ) imaging and printing solutions" - this time I'll write it big !http://www.hp.com/certification/regi...solutions.html

Once upon a time you could become an HP certified professional ... now you can't since their merger with Comcrap, now you need to be an APS ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    &

WHAT ? the HP site isn't about printers ?, but it is out of date .... maybe Noo writing in little letters confus-ed you !!

So I'll give you yet another link for the "APS (accredited presales consultant ) imaging and printing solutions" - this time I'll write it big !http://www.hp.com/certification/regi...solutions.html

Once upon a time you could become an HP certified professional ... now you can't since their merger with Comcrap, now you need to be an APS ....
    Wow, you link led to color printer classes and then I could rummage around and finaly found a single web-based class for the 4xxx series of printers. Oh well, gonna look locally at the colleges and stuff for some stuff and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    Wow, you link led to color printer classes and then I could rummage around and finaly found a single web-based class for the 4xxx series of printers. Oh well, gonna look locally at the colleges and stuff for some stuff and stuff
    Isn't there like a zillion links on that page to free resources ... where TF you register seems to be another thing ... the hp rep gave me the link from his own training material. I shall enquire ....