If she wins....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If she wins....

Banned

If she wins....

I am leaving the country, maybe even the planet.

You stupid moronic idiot it is the ocean, there are things in the ocean that would like to take a bite out of you, there are living breathing eating things in there, if you are so stupid to not realize that, just go down to the local slip n slide and kiddie pool cause you are too stupid to be with the rest of us.

That is all.

the sad thing is she might win, because the cost of lawyers and fighting these lawsuits is so expensive. Some compinies just settle out of court and cave just to save $$, even some insureance companies will do it, I have knowen of times them they covered a car that was oviously pourposly set fire, it was covered cause it is cheaper to cover it as apposed to deny and fight it.
    I like trafic lights

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    Hmmm...Attorneys vs Sharks. Isn't that a conflict of interest?
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

The county has no choice but to fight it. If they were to settle or loose it could set a precedent leaving them open to all sorts of future suits for everything from jelly fish, to washed up drift wood. I feel pretty confident that the county will win this, the suit was probably filed in Volusia to boot. Because that is a tourist county, they cover their rear legislatively and judicially.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    I am leaving the country, maybe even the planet.

You stupid moronic idiot it is the ocean, there are things in the ocean that would like to take a bite out of you, there are living breathing eating things in there, if you are so stupid to not realize that, just go down to the local slip n slide and kiddie pool cause you are too stupid to be with the rest of us.

That is all.

I suggest you stop looking up news on the net, listening to radio and watching TV. You wou'd be a happier person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    I suggest you stop looking up news on the net, listening to radio and watching TV. You wou'd be a happier person.
    I am happiest when I am at my bitchiest

Quote Originally Posted by Major Kong
    Hmmm...Attorneys vs Sharks. Isn't that a conflict of interest?
    More like a violation of professional courtesy.
    It is too late to fix America via the Republicans or Democrats, and too early to start shooting the bastards.

Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis

WOTPP Light Air Support Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    I am happiest when I am at my bitchiest
    So am I!

Hmmm....in the ocean....possibility of sharks.....gee, ya THINK???????

There should be some allowance for a jury not only to award for the defendant but to declare the plaintiff's suit frivolous. If that happens the lawyer or firm representing the client should be held liable for costs and damages.

Dink a couple lawyer's wallets and watch the frivolous lawsuit rate plummet.
    If it's true that wherever you go, there you are: how come so many people look lost?

Hmm, isn't that a bit like asking for a warning at every entry point of every road that say's "Caution, you could be hit by a Ford truck... or a Chevy truck... or a ... you get the idea."
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster Creator
    Hmmm....in the ocean....possibility of sharks.....gee, ya THINK???????
    Maybe I should sue the DMV for a wreck I had, did not know that other guy would be on the highway, needed warning... or sue for the last speeding ticket I got, was not warned that I would not get out of going that fast,,,
    Never underestimate the power, or aggrevation, of stupid users in mass numbers..

I ate out last night at a mexican restaurant. Had trouble sleeping because I got indigestion. I wonder if I can sue the owner because they didn't warn me that the chile rellenos and beer they serve could give me heartburn.
    If it's true that wherever you go, there you are: how come so many people look lost?

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco2
    I ate out last night at a mexican restaurant. Had trouble sleeping because I got indigestion. I wonder if I can sue the owner because they didn't warn me that the chile rellenos and beer they serve could give me heartburn.
    If it was Gordo's then the answer is yes!!!
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

She should have gone here for friendlier sharks.
    A handful of Welsh players have got their World Cup preparations off to an unusual start by swimming in a tank full of sharks and rays at a Sydney aquarium.