Packard Bell (Biostar) 'Pegasus' M5SIB [SiS 5598 chipset]

Thread: Packard Bell (Biostar) 'Pegasus' M5SIB [SiS 5598 chipset]

Unhappy Packard Bell (Biostar) 'Pegasus' M5SIB [SiS 5598 chipset]

Does anyone have this board/bios lying around... you know just like sitting there in your C: root directory? Really need it.

Shoot me an e-mail with the bios if you happen to have this or know where I can pick it up: [email protected]

Oh, there's a coool $3 bucks in it for whoever via PayPal if they can find this. You have to send me the link where you found it, though
    Last edited by WiCKeD1; October 11th, 2003 at 01:00 PM.

I found this bios pretty quicklyand then after some long cross referals I finally found evidence in the pb support forums that this bios is the pegase=pegasus bios.

The part number on the mobo (if it is a genuine pb) will be 6755580000. If it isn't I found some interesting posts about a "clone" which may be the M5SAB - for which there is a bios at biostar.com.tw

Good luck!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Thanks NooNoo! You're awesome. I'll try that bios. I found the Pegase bios, but assumed wrongly that it was a different model.

You know just by replying you are already giving me more than Biostar left, which was just a link to www.biostar.com.tw. Worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    I found this bios pretty quicklyand then after some long cross referals I finally found evidence in the pb support forums that this bios is the pegase=pegasus bios.

The part number on the mobo (if it is a genuine pb) will be 6755580000. If it isn't I found some interesting posts about a "clone" which may be the M5SAB - for which there is a bios at biostar.com.tw

Good luck!

Hope it works out ok!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."