Cooold computer design - done by amatures

Very nice computer designs :
    http://www27.brinkster.com/junkam/Co...s/coolmods.htm

This one I like the most

Cheers,
    Gabriel
    Real stupidity beats Artifical Intelligence

daily bandwidth is exceeded
    Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs

I saw it earlier, definately worth a second look, or a first if you have time to come back. Who am I kidding, you have all the time in the world if you're tooling around WinDrivers...

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    I saw it earlier, definately worth a second look, or a first if you have time to come back. Who am I kidding, you have all the time in the world if you're tooling around WinDrivers...

Bandwith exceeded
    I like trafic lights

come back after midnight
    It's good to be the King.

Registered User FatalException0E's Avatar
    Darn, another night staying up after midnight....
    Contents: One signature
    || |||| | |||| |||

Good stuff. I like this guy:

Dunno what it is but I kind of want one.

Holy sweet mother of a geek .
    No need to be concerned. The voices in my head assure me I am completely sane.

"Dammit Jim I’m a Star Ship surgeon not the free clinic."

man..limit is still exceeded. and there is no way I am staying up past midnight just to check this out if i am not in bed by 10pm, i am worthless the next day.
    Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by delmer_1
    man..limit is still exceeded. and there is no way I am staying up past midnight just to check this out if i am not in bed by 10pm, i am worthless the next day.
    That's not what I hear. I hear you're worthless all day anyway, so you might as well stay up late, no one will notice...

well, that may be true. but the problem is not only am i worthless..but i feel tired and crappy.

Well in that case, you better not have kids. I have one recovering from an ear infection, and I'm up for two hours in the middle of the night, every night for the last two weeks. One hour to settle him down, the second hour is to settle me down...

Since we've got nothing else better to talk about, what about you're signature? Do you really want us to know what mouse you have, and what speed your CDR and IDE hard drives are? The only thing you left out is the brand keyboard, and what sort of ribbon cables you use inside.

I mean really, you boast the thing like it is a rocket ship, but it is a Thunderchicken from 2 years ago...and come on, a gig and a half of ram, you can't tell me that a gig wouldn't have been plenty. And am I really supposed to be impressed by the many different OS's you have...come on down from the clouds man...

(all in good fun)

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Since we've got nothing else better to talk about, what about you're signature? Do you really want us to know what mouse you have, and what speed your CDR and IDE hard drives are? The only thing you left out is the brand keyboard, and what sort of ribbon cables you use inside.

I mean really, you boast the thing like it is a rocket ship, but it is a Thunderchicken from 2 years ago...and come on, a gig and a half of ram, you can't tell me that a gig wouldn't have been plenty. And am I really supposed to be impressed by the many different OS's you have...come on down from the clouds man...

(all in good fun)

thats a good point. I havent updated my signature in quite a while. WHen i first made it, my PC was cool..but now it really isn't. I have really just been too lazy to do anything about it. I just left it there so when i ask for help, i dont have to post my system specs..they are already there. I guess it is about time to come up with a new signature.

My mission in life, to help the needy...