Just got the new version on mandrake 9.2
I installed it on my pc. The graphics looks good and I'm pleased with the appearance.

9.1 the install would load the wrong sound driver for my sound card (soundblaster live).
9.2 Still installed the wrong drivers also.

9.1 I have DSL and the previous versions don't load the drivers but tell you what you need to download.
9.2 Doesn't load the right drivers but does let you add the drivers at the install if you have them. A nice little feature.

9.1 Had some nice programs that came with the software.
9.2 A lot of those programs I liked are missing. I'm going to try and upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 and see if those programs remain on the system. Some of the programs that were missing were : Korganizer / emm mp3 player / a file manager that you could start in Root mode/

I was hoping my scanner would have drivers and it still doesn't.

The program that 9.1 came with for my tv card wasn't included in 9.2

Tux racer doesn't like my video card on 9.1 and still doesn't like it on 9.2 (nvidia geforce 440)

Anyway, it has a nice looking graphics. I was dissappointed that it didn't correct any of the issues I had with earlier versions. It still seems buggy to me, I'll have to keep dual booting with XP. Looking forward to the day that I can say goodbye to Xp but this isn't it.

I wrote this just in case anyone was wondering about 9.2. Just a little information on my situations that might help someone.