Outlook 2000 Send/Receive question.

Thread: Outlook 2000 Send/Receive question.

In one of the really, really Blue states.

Outlook 2000 Send/Receive question.

My customer uses Outlook 2000 for here email. When she clicks Send/Receive she is not given any notice that it is actually sending or receiving. Outlook Express shows a pop up window. I can't remember but shouldn't Outlook 2000 do the same? Or at least display it say on the statur bar? I have hunted throught the help and can't find out anything about it. Any ideas?

Is she able to send and recieve emails, dispite the lack of this popup? Perhaps it is so fast you just don't see it...

Quote Originally Posted by techs
    My customer uses Outlook 2000 for here email. When she clicks Send/Receive she is not given any notice that it is actually sending or receiving. Outlook Express shows a pop up window. I can't remember but shouldn't Outlook 2000 do the same? Or at least display it say on the statur bar? I have hunted throught the help and can't find out anything about it. Any ideas?
    When you click on the Send/Receive button, if you look at the bottom right hand corner of Outlook, you will see the send receive status. In most cases you will only see a Pop-up if there is a problem.

In one of the really, really Blue states.
    Yes she can send/receive. I wonder why it doesn't show in the lower right. I will check it again. thanks