ASUS P4S800 (SiS 648FX) Series NEED FEED BACK

Thread: ASUS P4S800 (SiS 648FX) Series NEED FEED BACK

ASUS P4S800 (SiS 648FX) Series NEED FEED BACK

has anyone use this mb before? plan to buy this one... had too many problem with p4c800 del, and p4p800 del....
    thinking change the chip sets... I need feed back

tks tks.......
    Last edited by acidburn88888888; November 25th, 2003 at 02:41 AM.

The P4S800 board is a step backward in performance compared to the P4C and P4P800 boards IMO. What issues did you have with the Canterwood and Springdale boards if you don't mind me asking?
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
    Peter Ustinov

p4c800 del first and sec. mb wont boot only the fan is running even change power sup., thou maybe was memory so change from samsung to kinstong no luck and change agp too, also try exchange with other one same stuff and fit in, still no luck. finally the third mb boot and running. other one my bro's not running good with win2k allots problem, finally he install winxp the problem is take care. yesterday friend just got p4p800 first time it die after format, after that change power sup, format, install good but the reboot it die on the bios say" overclock fail......." but all the setting is defult nothing have not change, so exchange it now working fine.... c that's problem i dont want go thou again........

so i been playing with 4 p4c800 to make 2 running, and 2 with p4p800 to make 1 running....

ASUS P4S800 (SiS 648FX) is slower i know but so far i have not c anyone post the problem yah.....
    Last edited by acidburn88888888; November 25th, 2003 at 02:43 AM.

If the P4S is running well for you that is a good thing. I ended up sending 1 P4P800 deluxe back myself and getting a new version2 due to some problems at post/startup that was later resolved in a BIOS flash.
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
    Peter Ustinov