Call of Duty

Thread: Call of Duty

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Call of Duty

Anyone else playing it? I have to say that its the BEST FPS WW game made. I loved MOH:AA but this one here takes the gold
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

..bought it last week but I haven't even installed it yet. Looks awesome.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

Nope, still playing BF 1942 and some mods for it.

incredible game but a bit short.. couple of missions at the end seem a little stuck on.

played pretty good on my new laptop.. gloat gloat.. shame the screen kept turnin itself off :| and i had to send it back.. sorry alienware (man for £2000 maybe its a little to much to ask for a machine with the correct bios file and a lcd with response time less than 600ms) gonna have to update my signature and buy myself a voodoo
    E R R O R...
    ------------------------------->

Best FPS game I have ever played. I usually don’t finish games that I start but this one just captivated me all the way to the end. The only other game that I finished was Medal of Honor. In Call of Duty I like the way you play with a squad most of the game unlike in MOH were you are usually playing by yourself like some type of Rambo. The only thing I did not like was the online play. Bunch of kids just base rapping. One other thing I did not care for too much but was totally my fault was that I played the whole game on the hardest setting now when I go back and play the game on some other setting it is way too easy. The game has no replay ability for me but like I said that was my fault. Way to go Activision this game was just awesome. One thing I did like was that there is no real cheats for this game. I looked on the internet and tried to find something but all I found would only work for the demo game. I tried to find cheats because there is one building in the game that you have to defend and hold till reinforcements arrive. On that level I just kept getting killed no matter what I did so in the end I had to run and try to hide in the basement. The game made me feel so bad about leaving my comrades behind but that is what is so cool about the game and the way you interact with your squad. I felt like a big puss leaving by guys behind to fend for them selves then is was just the best feeling to finally have my reinforcements arrive. From where I was at I watched as the Germans retreated that was way cool !!!!!
    Growing up I've spent half of my money on Fast cars, fast women and Booze the other half I just wasted!

that as a good level that,, and very difficult to.. but for myself i actually went back and played the game twice more.. im now on the 3rd time.. didnt matter that it was set to the the most difficult level... the russian levels where incredible , specially the storming of stalingrad.. the graphics were some of the best ive seen.. ther;s so much going on..
    E R R O R...
    ------------------------------->

got it free, very good game, I love it