Administrative Abuse in Chat
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Administrative Abuse in Chat

Administrative Abuse in Chat

I know this will probably be my last post here, as no one is really allowed to complain (see 'improvments need to be made' in this section), but I believe it is time that I do this.
    I have several grievences with the moderaters of the chat room, and I have decided that it is time to speak out. Since my concerns are too many to be listed here, I have created this site:

Windrivers exposed

Hopefully this is all self explanitory, and since this will undoubtedly be my last post here, I wish everyone a merry christmas. Anyone who feels inclined to respond can e-mail me at: [email protected]
    Daniel

«9:52:36pm» Closing Link: Daniel[adsl-67-39-11-21.dsl.dytnoh.ameritech.net] (User has been permanently banned from Kedrin-Milborn (off))

^ as I said, one cannot voice their opinion here.
    Daniel

Nope, not when you edit the conversation to fit your idiotic needs.
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Quote Originally Posted by DocPC
    Nope, not when you edit the conversation to fit your idiotic needs.
    I had needs to remove some color blocks. They did not belong there. The logs are downloadable---untouched.
    Daniel

Daniel, you're an asshat. Deal.

Btw, tiny little point of reference. As the chat is now hosted on servers belonging to Matridom and Kedrin, they and anyone promoted by them are allowed to do anything they want.

Hey, you wanna play? Fine, I'm sure you can piss off enough of the WDchat regulars to motivate us to dig through our logs to expose your cranial vacuum.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    Daniel, you're an asshat. Deal.

Btw, tiny little point of reference. As the chat is now hosted on servers belonging to Matridom and Kedrin, they and anyone promoted by them are allowed to do anything they want.

Hey, you wanna play? Fine, I'm sure you can piss off enough of the WDchat regulars to motivate us to dig through our logs to expose your cranial vacuum.
    Go for it. I have more logs, and while I am not the smartest in the room, my logs show that neither are the mods present.

You see, I said I would be banned shortly after making this post for no general reason. And I was correct. And no, as these servers are linked to Windrivers, the staff there CANNOT do anything they want unless they wish to poorly represent WD itself.
    Daniel

[23:30] <seedyrom> daniel
    [23:30] <seedyrom> shut the **** up

I thought I summed it up nicely on whatever day I said it.

Merry Christmas.

Have a go.......You are more interruption than assitance. Please feel free to post more drival as your Government-abusing @ss can produce.

Yes, we have those logs as well.
    Follow this link to chat for a quicker answer!

NooNoo, grover, Matridom, cc_penguin, Octavian, crazyman, Major Kong, and Mayet onboard.....And now starring Ya_know!

Thanks seedy, merry christmas to you as well
    Daniel

You have been baned from every operator at least five times! Does that show a history of your actions? I know i have asked you to be quite when you were giveing guests bad information or causing a problem when a guest was being helped. For that you have been baned many times and labled yourself a trouble maker. oops posted again didnt I

Quote Originally Posted by Kedrin Milborn
    You have been baned from every operator at least five times! Does that show a history of your actions? I know i have asked you to be quite when you were giveing guests bad information or causing a problem when a guest was being helped. For that you have been baned many times and labled yourself a trouble maker. oops posted again didnt I
    That would be three times and not every operator. If I looked through the logs I'm sure I could find instances when I was kicked for no reason.
    Who do you represent? Yourself or Windrivers? And how do you choose to represent either one of them?
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_C
    I know this will probably be my last post here, as no one is really allowed to complain (see 'improvments need to be made' in this section), but I believe it is time that I do this.
    I have several grievences with the moderaters of the chat room, and I have decided that it is time to speak out. Since my concerns are too many to be listed here, I have created this site:

Windrivers exposed

Hopefully this is all self explanitory, and since this will undoubtedly be my last post here, I wish everyone a merry christmas. Anyone who feels inclined to respond can e-mail me at: [email protected]
    Man daniel, what to say.. oh what to say.

First, much of what you say is taken out of context of guys jokeing around. You say i actualy treat guests this way? Let me give you an example from this very night several hours ago
    Code:
    <Matridom> http://support.gateway.com/support/d...id=support_top <-- go there and put in the serial number
    «% Guts3d » brb, lizard is acting up again...
    «+ SalmonFisher » might need some crickets
    « Joy » What am I looking for?
    « Joy » Mat?
    <Matridom> audio drivers
    « Joy » Thank you Matridom, you're the bees knees!
    « Joy » Cat's meow!
    « Joy » Later-
    <Matridom> hehe
    <Matridom> have fun
    <Matridom> and happy holidays
    As for most of your quotes there, some are well over 1/2 year old.

how about some of YOUR antics?
    Code:
    <Daniel> we are op-less
    <Daniel> thank god
    and another time..
    Code:
    <Daniel> some guy at my school bought a mac so he could play with yellow dog...
    <Daniel> :\
    <Daniel> I told him to get a life
    I could keep going on and on and on.

Just so you know.. The idle thing, it's clearly stated in the rules

http://kedrin-milborn.com/Pages/Chat/Rules/Rules.html

Read ehm

Ah, and going through your "logs" not once do i see you referencing anywhere where a guest was being mis-treated.

Oh, if at any point the channel admins, (Ferrit and NooNoo) decide that i've ever miss behaved and they asked it, i would give up my access rights in that channel. Not once have they done so. It just seems to me that it's you who are not wanting things the way they are.

The times you where quieted where for valid reasons.

Now, on to more Daniel issues.

I think i showed much restraint here..

Code:
    <Daniel> trees come from roots
    <Daniel> and I came from someone who forgot to take the pill
    <Matridom> you missed the /
    <Daniel> I have to do /msg chanserv
    <philski27> Hey Mayet whats up with back Chat, you updating??
    <Matridom> daniel, you should not be playing with chanserv here.
    <DocPC> ****
    <Daniel> not here
    <Matridom> at all
    <Daniel> why would I ask chanserv to protect someone here?
    BTW, for those who don't know, Chanserv controls the access levels people obtain in the chat room.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

Quote Originally Posted by Kedrin Milborn
    OOHHH.
    Welcome to Windrivers Kedrin.
    And all the other chat people.
    You have banned all kinds of people for no other reason than bullsh*t.
    Believe me, I KNOW!!!
    I think I will check out Daniel's logs now,
    I bet they are revealing.
    I have my own.
    On this forum I have done nothing but help, and then I go on a crusade to "Save Windrivers Chat", without knowing what I was saving.
    Just goes to show....
    Anyway.
    This has been a long time coming.
    Someone finally called you all on what you REALLY do there.
    Just a playground for geeks, where you mock everyone who isn't one of you.
    Well, I guess I may be banned from now on, but guess what, it is YOUR loss.
    That is exactly why WinDrivers has never gone further then the great site it was in 1998/99.
    Petty bullsh*t.
    Doc, I truly respect you, but you don't know what goes on when you are not there, and you have chosen the wrong fight.
    Chat is NOT Windrivers Forum, which is helpful and honorable, and to tell the truth, I object to Daniel portraying Windrivers the way he does.
    He needs to change it to Windrivers Chat Exposed, NOT the forum!!!
    The forum has MANY honorable and knowledgeable techs who truly help.
    They don't change ID"S on the fly and put down everyone who is not part of their circle, at least for the most part.
    Scott: something needs to be done!!!!
    NOW!!!

As you well know, I own an IRC server, and on occasion I find it necessary to use chanserv. When I said that I was not referring to using this service on your server, but on mine. Your point is null.
    Daniel

Who do you represent? Yourself or Windrivers? And how do you choose to represent either one of them?
    I chose to repersent us all who have gotten tired of telling you to shut up when someone is being helped. I host this room because I like helping people when I can.
    I own an IRC server, and on occasion I find it necessary to use chanserv
    Thought you got Snakeking to do that for you?