Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

BIN Files

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrit
    No need VCDGear is a free download

Ferrit,

Thanks... I will take it off my wish list and download it.

Cheers to you!

Red

Have you ever emulated images before?

You don't have to burn the image to a disc! Use a program like Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to emulate the .bin file and then in My Computer that video file will be emulated as a new image drive! Then you should be able to play it pending that you have that right codec!

Later!

Try using CDRWIN from Golden Hawk Tech. That is the most common prog used to gen the .cue files. You can download it here : http://www.goldenhawk.com/ The free version only lets you burn at 1x.

Carpel

Post Interesting thing

[QUOTE=RedheadGirl][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]

Its interesting how people can be so stupid. If you dont know just go to yahoo or smth. and read about i. But when people 3 time writing that this is image file and you are still saying that this is a video file. When i readed that you tried to watch it with media player i laughted for 10 min. Next time just read what your media player can open. So burn this video/image or i dont know how you call it on CD. Or just download winrar and extrack files from it. Alsow if you dont have a cue file and still want to burn it use demon tools or nero. With nero seleckt your file and specify 2352 in the block and ewerything should be OK.

I think it's funny that you're posting to a 2 month old topic. It's even more funny, that I am the one that recieved the email responder - but I'm not the original poster. It's even more funnier that you've described an answer, that not too many people would understand in the first place.

I laughed for 10 minutes, because this was your first post to this forum! Welcome to Windrivers!
    Do you smell something burning?....

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    [QUOTE=cccp_lt]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedheadGirl
    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]

Its interesting how people can be so stupid. If you dont know just go to yahoo or smth. and read about i. But when people 3 time writing that this is image file and you are still saying that this is a video file. When i readed that you tried to watch it with media player i laughted for 10 min. Next time just read what your media player can open. So burn this video/image or i dont know how you call it on CD. Or just download winrar and extrack files from it. Alsow if you dont have a cue file and still want to burn it use demon tools or nero. With nero seleckt your file and specify 2352 in the block and ewerything should be OK.

You are retarded, you need to learn how to talk to people, especially this being your first post
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer
    You are retarded, you need to learn how to talk to people, especially this being your first post
    Cheers to that!

[QUOTE=cccp_lt]

Well aren't you a rosey patch of buffalos? Just because yer king burn-o-holic doesn't mean that everyone else is. That is why this forum is here, to help people. I personally hope you never come back because I'd be force to laugh at you.
    "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men." -- Monsignor; The Boondock Saints.

umm quicktime broadcaster is a bin fle wut exe do i need to open it

.bin files on a mac can be opened with stuffit expander

or you can used http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/ to open the bin file then you can see the mpg file to play the movie from your pc

Greetings. I have a video BIN file that won't open using Win Media Player, DirX Media Player or Real One Media player. Does anyone have any experience with this? I appreciate all help. It contains a movie that I would like to watch. Thanks all!
    I use Alcohol 120% and it gives you a virtual CD rom drive that you can mount the .bin and run it from the PC with out burning it to a CD.

You might also try daemon tools and just mount it on a virtual CDRom to test if the file is corrupt or not.You can then just point the player to that drive to for the file.

i use nero for .bin .cue buring, free 30 day trial at www.nero.com, open up nero go to tools i beleive then burn image, under the litltle drop down dialoge box make sure it says .bin in it and then all you need to do is select the file click open and it burns it to a cd for you. good luck!