How to open BIN files - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to open BIN files

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RedheadGirl
    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]

Greetings. I have a video BIN file that won't open using Win Media Player, DirX Media Player or Real One Media player. Does anyone have any experience with this? I appreciate all help. It contains a movie that I would like to watch. Thanks all!

To view your bin file without the trouble of burning the file to CD, all you need is a CD emulator such as:

DAEMON Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator. it allows you to run that bin file as a CD drive on your PC.. Once you become familiar with bin files you will never burn another cd again.http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/do...tegory&catid=5

And the Postie award for most times a problem can be answered in a single thread goes to..... How to open BIN files!!!!

Guys, this is an old thread... very old... some genius replied to a 2 month old thread because he thought it was funny.... what a wiener
    "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men." -- Monsignor; The Boondock Saints.

Question Help

If the bin file is over 700mb before using nero is it going to make a difference

Question help

also when i used nero i did the burn cd image thingy and only the cue files showed up in the folder so i clicked one....then it started to burn....is that how it works?

yup
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    AMD FX 8350 4ghz OCTO-Core
    Windows 8.1 PRO 64
    Adata 256 gig SSD
    Kingston HyperX 1600 16 Gigs
    Sapphire R9 280 2gig
    Enermax Liberty Modular 620
    www.northernaurora.net
    http://www.northernaurora.net/page/chat.html

This thread just won't die....
    "We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men." -- Monsignor; The Boondock Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by arch0nmyc0n
    This thread just won't die....
    Yea...someone lock this post. Thought this was a tech-to-tech room - not a newb-to-evennewbier room.
    Do you smell something burning?....

I use Daemon Tools too, its great. Hav to keep this topic open

Wow, my first time here, and the first impression is amazing.. I just type in google "CUE file" "how to open" and this is first result. You people are very useful, that IsoBuster program is great. Thanks to all who can be of such great help.
    - Sincerely 11/16years using PC, yet still completely baffled. =)

Welcome to Windrivers Virus610.

Glad we could be of help.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Again... will the insanity end?!

bwahahahha!
    Do you smell something burning?....

Alchohol 120% creates virtual devices during the application install. I installed it onto two different XP machines. One worked fantastically (works better than any other burner); the other blue-screened. It didn't like the virtual device being crammed into my hardware registry keys.

The point is, if you have a simple computer without much stuff on it, Alcohol 120% should be okay.
    If you have lots of devices (ATA, SATA, CDRW, DVDRW, Roxio, Nero, multiple DVD or multimedia players, P2PNetworking like Kazaa) then look out. If you put too much stuff on a computer, you can get your codecs and drivers conflicting. This can lead to things failing to work or, at worst, blue-screen-of-death.

Try, but be ready to boot to Safe Mode and do a System Restore.

bin files

Quote Originally Posted by RedheadGirl
    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]

Greetings. I have a video BIN file that won't open using Win Media Player, DirX Media Player or Real One Media player. Does anyone have any experience with this? I appreciate all help. It contains a movie that I would like to watch. Thanks all!

i have had the same prob but if you use media player 6.2.8.2 i think thats the numbers you should be able to play them