Email forwarding.

Thread: Email forwarding.

In one of the really, really Blue states.

Email forwarding.

this link was to a company http://www.veripost.net/how_it_works/?cpat=how that would forward your email after you closed your ISP account. They apparently no longer do this. How can I handle a customer who is moving across the country and will be using a different isp and still wants her old email forwarded(for at least a little while)?

I think it depends on what ISP she is using before she switches and what their policy is. What ISP does she use now?
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

In one of the really, really Blue states.
    She is using Adelphia. Her new email is going to be on a server at the hospital she works at. Adelphia seems to be telling me they will just start bouncing her emails back to the sender within a couple of days of when she cancels her adelphia account. Since Adelphia is at least 50.00 per month she doesn't want to have to keep it on just to get her emails forwarded.

I used to use ntlworld and when I switched to BT I just went onto ntlworld's minimum contract, (which was dial up costs only at 1p per minute). This kept the account ticking over and allowed me to forward e-mails to my BT account.

Do they offer a cheaper dial up service? If not then maybe it's worth keeping the account active at $50 for one month and hope everyone gets the message.
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something