RIP Black Isle Studios

Thread: RIP Black Isle Studios

RIP Black Isle Studios

It's a bad day for RPG fans. Interplay has officially killed off Black Isle Studios and shelved Fallout 3 indefinitely. Curse their corporate souls to the deepest, darkest pit of hell.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    It's a bad day for RPG fans. Interplay has officially killed off Black Isle Studios and shelved Fallout 3 indefinitely. Curse their corporate souls to the deepest, darkest pit of hell.

What? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Links?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    What? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Links?
    Gamepro
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

The Hitchikers Guide to the Universe - Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

Unhappy

Damn I loved Fallout 1 and 2. Didn't really care for tactics ,but this is a major dissapointment. Well they will just make more crappy games like deer hunter part 5000.
    Ok brain you don't want to do this , and I don't want to do this, so let's just get it done, and I'll go back to drowning you with beer.