Calling All Lurkers (Infrequent Posters) - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All Lurkers (Infrequent Posters)

I haven't been posting or even lurking much these days, but I do pop in once in a while to see what's going on.

I can't even remember when I registered, my profile says 2001, but I know I came in before that like 97-98 or something like that
    May the Schwartz be with you
    Too many zeros, not enough ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik
    I haven't been posting or even lurking much these days, but I do pop in once in a while to see what's going on.

I can't even remember when I registered, my profile says 2001, but I know I came in before that like 97-98 or something like that
    Where you 'someone else' before '01? I remember 'you not !', before that ... I'm still confus-ed of course

I have been away for awhile...I posted a lot when I first started but due to work and school I been busy...Now I'm back certified and ready to help

Don't like that this is a paid site now but you gotta do watcha gotta do
    "GOOD 2 GO"

Quote Originally Posted by LaSERCHiPs
    ..Don't like that this is a paid site now but you gotta do watcha gotta do
    Honest I'm trying not to post on this thread, but these 'lurkers' keep saying 'stuff' ... The Forums are of course still FREE & if I have anything to do with it they'll remain that way

I used to come here all the time but I haven't as of late because the new job has me out on the road alot leaving no time for surfing

I lurk here and a couple other sites. Not much to add, so I keep it to myself.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cave_Dweller
    I lurk here and a couple other sites. Not much to add, so I keep it to myself.
    I'm the same way, think i've been around since beginning of 2001. Not many posts though.

Quote Originally Posted by dead
    I'm the same way, think i've been around since beginning of 2001. Not many posts though.
    .03 posts per day!

Registered User Rifleman @ Layman's PC's Avatar
    I have my spells. January is my busiest month. I'm currently reading rather than watching files copy seen this post and thought I'd better even tho I'm over 200 posts mark. I normally hang around chat.

Anyhooo, I'm alive, here, and wishing everyone the best!
    Those who do not know, are lost...

Question Useless trivia for this thread

There are only 15 threads in the Tech Lounge to get more views than this one, since 2001. This takes into account all 304 pages of the Lounge.

Yes, I was really, really bored waiting for a Win2000 Server to finish installing.
    Last edited by a d e p t; January 19th, 2004 at 04:52 PM.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Registered User imaeditedbysowulo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    There are only 15 threads in the Tech Lounge to get more views than this one, since 2001. This takes into account all 304 pages of the Lounge.

I love rivia, it's fun. Do the other 14 have the words "steam room" in the title?
    WWBRD?

Quote Originally Posted by imaeditedbysowulo
    I love rivia, it's fun. Do the other 14 have the words "steam room" in the title?
    Typo corrected. Darn slow keyboard buffers.

Only one of them did, actually.

As I recall, 3-4 of them were mine, Cleetus had one, Lycia another, Tazdrummer had one and Wayward Clam also had one. I forget the rest.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Yes, I was really, really bored waiting for a Win2000 Server to finish installing.
    You really were bored ! ... now go off & work out many threads if not closed (thinking ... 'Pay for WD?' - not on your nelly ! & 'some others' ) there ought to be ... that should keep you busy !

I lurk therefore I am.

How's that?
    Last edited by Wagara; January 20th, 2004 at 01:22 PM.

Does that mean if I post some meaningly meaningless drivel here I can post pad and help move it up to #14 at the same time? Not that I ever would.

The former lurker known as jitBob.
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP