Forum Based Email Systems

Thread: Forum Based Email Systems

Forum Based Email Systems

My company has decided to do an overhaul to their customer services on the web and we really need an email system that can be tracked easily. Currently, we have about 6 reps that respond to incoming emails and all of those are stuck in their personal boxes once they finish replying. Not a very good system. We are going to SMTP our current customer service box so all emails, regardless of who they are sent from, will be sent from Customerservice instead of a personal email box. However, we are looking at doing this in a forum type setup internally. We receive emails from customers, we answer them through a forum type setup and it sends the email out like normal to the customer. Anyone have any ideas who I can check with. It's a pretty tough google search and the companies that I have found are not terribly impressive.
    The Artisan formerly known as A+Tech.

Something like eGain does?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams