I’m having one of those months where everybody wants their old computer to do the latest greatest stuff. But they don’t want to spend any more then a hundred bucks for the upgrades.

Along the lines off Jeff Foxworthy’s you might be a redneck, I’ve been thinking of posting a big new sign in my store.

If you’re trying to install IE 6 or AOL 9 on a computer with Windows 95, you probably need a new computer.

If you’re trying to install Windows XP on that PII 300 with 32 MB RAM, you probably need a new computer.

If you’re trying to play Unreal Tournament on a computer that originally came with Windows 3.1, you probably need a new computer.

If you’re trying to install a new multifunction printer on a Pentium 133, you probably need a new computer.

If you bought a computer for $499.00, including monitor, from Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving, and you’re trying to do anything with it, you probably need a new computer.

If you’re trying to add a 128 MB 8X AGP card to a Compaq, you probably need a new computer.

If you’re trying to edit video on a computer with Windows 95, you probably need a new computer.

If you’re still trying to find 5 Ľ floppies to back up, you probably need a new computer.

Maybe there’s already been a thread like this.
Most of these are real, just this month.
I was wondering if anybody else was seeing a lot of this?
It would be great if you had anything to add………..

Tired techs unite!