GAME: MindTrap - Page 327
Page 327 of 379 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5675

Thread: GAME: MindTrap

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    Chat has no avatars.... now I understand
    Chat has no post count .. so now I don't understand ! ..

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazad
    two days and no mindtrap ... i'm going through withdrawls here
    That's cause I was hunting the last two days................I'm back now, so the game can resume!!

Exclamation Question 433 - RESOLVED

A business man was in town for a meeting.

He had time to spare before the meeting, so he decided to get a haircut. He looked at a street map and was surprised to find that there were only two barbers in town, right across the road from each other.

He walked across the village and came to the two barber shops. He went into the first one and was shocked by the dirtiness and the hair everywhere. The place was a mess! He looked at the barber and the barber had a really messy haircut all in his face and uneven.

He went across the street to the other barber and saw the place was immaculate, clean and shining like new. The barber was nicely dressed and had a dazzling haircut: it was perfect.

However, the man walked across the street and got his haircut at the shabby barbers.

Why?

Since people can't cut their own hair and there were only two barbers in town, the two barbers must have cut each other's hair. As the messy barber had a poor haircut, it must have been from the clean barber. The good haircut was therefore performed by the messy barber.
    Last edited by a d e p t; December 1st, 2004 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Wayward Clam
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

The barbers are clearly each other's customers as there are only two in town, proving which of the two is better.
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t

He had time to spare before the meeting, so he decided to get a haircut. He looked at a street map and was surprised to find that there were only two barbers in town, right across the road from each other.

He walked across the village and came to the two barber shops. He went into the first one and was shocked by the dirtiness and the hair everywhere. The place was a mess! He looked at the barber and the barber had a really messy haircut all in his face and uneven.

He went across the street to the other barber and saw the place was immaculate, clean and shining like new. The barber was nicely dressed and had a dazzling haircut: it was perfect.

However, the man walked across the street and got his haircut at the shabby barbers.

Why?
    The shabby barber would have had his hair cut by the other barber - and so this is why his hair was shaggy.

Why?
    The men could not have cut their own hair. The shabby barber must have been the one to cut the others hair.
    A bored admin is a very dangerous person...

damn clam!

the clean barber shop was closed for lunch
    Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Wayward Clam
    The barbers are clearly each other's customers as there are only two in town, proving which of the two is better.
    You da man!

3 pts.

Howya doin' snoops?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Exclamation Question 434 - RESOLVED

Another easy one.

I start with the letter E.
    I end with the letter E.
    I usually contain only one letter
    Yet I am not the letter E!
    What am I?

Last edited by a d e p t; December 1st, 2004 at 12:12 PM. Reason: 3fingersalute

Another easy one.

I start with the letter E.
    I end with the letter E.
    I usually contain only one letter
    Yet I am not the letter E!
    What am I?
    EYE or I

or EnvelopE

You da man!

3 pts.

Howya doin' snoops?
    just a home being sick
    Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don't have that problem.- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by snooper2
    just a home being sick
    Same here, but at work.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    or EnvelopE
    There you go.