Trade Proposal - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trade Proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Thunder
    You should be familiar with Remy. Posted here for a long time under a different name, though I can't remember what it was. She changes names more often than Webby. Turi should fit in fairly well here, although she's a bit of a moron, but there's too much of a cap penalty to cut her outright.

So, do we have a deal?

Cleetus, Remy, and Turi in exchange for Triple R with pre-dyed Orange Hair?
    Hey, how'd you know I have orange hair?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    Not so fast Ya_k. I have a "NooNoo trade contract". That is one where I decide where I go or stay, and am not intimidated by those on power trips. Hey, matter of fact, reading the archives, I've noticed many mod's being trading places. Hey, wasn't that a movie??

You didn't read the small print, the bit that says, unless I decide otherwise....
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

You should be familiar with Remy. Posted here for a long time under a different name, though I can't remember what it was. She changes names more often than Webby. Turi should fit in fairly well here, although she's a bit of a moron, but there's too much of a cap penalty to cut her outright.

So, do we have a deal?

Cleetus, Remy, and Turi in exchange for Triple R with pre-dyed Orange Hair?

Yep we have a deal... Is there going to be anything in the contract about not being allowed to set them free? Cleetus will never be free, you can rest assured on that, however the other two may be considered along with Clammie.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by NooNoo
    You didn't read the small print, the bit that says, unless I decide otherwise....
    Darn, there is always that small print...Where's my lawyer!

Yep we have a deal... Is there going to be anything in the contract about not being allowed to set them free? Cleetus will never be free, you can rest assured on that, however the other two may be considered along with Clammie.
    Nope, the other two don't have cap penalties, only Cleetus. Once the trade is complete and official, then you may do as you please with them.

I expect TripleR to report for duty beginning Monday morning at 8am est. It was nice doing business with you.
    Last edited by Quiet Thunder; February 14th, 2004 at 06:16 PM.

Nope, the other two don't have cap penalties, only Cleetus. Once the trade is complete and official, then you may do as you please with them.

I expect TripleR to report for duty beginning Monday morning at 8am est. It was nice doing business with you.
    OK, so where EXACTLY do I report on Monday? Is this a Geeks thing or what? Do I get to say goodbye to everyone I got to like? Or, is this a "no frills" transfer?

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    OK, so where EXACTLY do I report on Monday? Is this a Geeks thing or what? Do I get to say goodbye to everyone I got to like? Or, is this a "no frills" transfer?
    Three beers for you leaving. Hip, Hip, Hooray.

Who will be the Windrivers Greeter now?? I don't think that was a very smart trade. People will ask a question now and get it answered correctly so much faster, that post padding will be so much harder. How can I pad my totals if the person posting the question is not taken off on wild tangents???

"Script Kiddies" will invade from all forums.

Windrivers is doomed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician
    Three beers for you leaving. Hip, Hip, Hooray.

Who will be the Windrivers Greeter now?? I don't think that was a very smart trade. People will ask a question now and get it answered correctly so much faster, that post padding will be so much harder. How can I pad my totals if the person posting the question is not taken off on wild tangents???

Windrivers is doomed!!!

Seems like you just volunteered I have it set as your status shortly.

Hey Missus with the selctive edits - you leave my post count alone !

All things considered though, best approach

To answer my earlier now non existant question which was actually Ya_Knows
    What the hell is TSS anyway ?
    Which might well make this damn silly thread make a whole load more sense to the rest of us ..

TSS = This Site Sucks

Which is the work of that semi-humanoid that is Cobra X

Anyway I move we have a vote first, I think we are getting a pants deal - Noo's editing chores might fall, but remember the 'entertainment value' - Trips really good for that

Why do you think I didn't offer you and Julie ?

Why do you think I didn't offer you and Julie ?
    Cheeky mare !

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician

Windrivers is doomed!!!
    So who is Windrivers greeter then ? Am I demoted back to that now - I thought this 'Geezer' business was my ticket out of that lame job ? - so that being said, things might not improve at all ..

If you keep up this level of confus-ed-ness we are gonna have to promote Julie to head mod - because he/she/it makes more sense than all of this put together

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    Hey Missus with the selctive edits - you leave my post count alone !

All things considered though, best approach

To answer my earlier now non existant question which was actually Ya_Knows

Which might well make this damn silly thread make a whole load more sense to the rest of us ..

TSS = This Site Sucks

Which is the work of that semi-humanoid that is Cobra X

Anyway I move we have a vote first, I think we are getting a pants deal - Noo's editing chores might fall, but remember the 'entertainment value' - Trips really good for that
    Just as I thought: a geeks thing. Well, she did say to me once that I was a perfect fit for them. I just ddn't know whether to take it as an insult or a compliment...

PS
    Your inbox is full....and NOOOO, not that one.

TSS is not geeks... this you will learn... slowly.

They don't want to trade Trip at TSS anyway ( I just went & looked ) - they want a dwarf (don't ask me about any of this ) so it strikes me nobody except our respective Glorious leaders wants it anyway ...

Time for fresh elections methinks ... hang on we never had any ..
    Hell I forgot ! Democracy was never a strong point around here ... I shall just go get fresh orders orders then

(& yeah I'm the one on the right ! )