Teh new US pledge of allegiance
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh new US pledge of allegiance

Teh new US pledge of allegiance

Here is the real pledge of allegiance your children should be saying...

I hereby pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America...
    I pledge to solemnly follow blindly as my constitutional rights are systematically taken from me.
    I pledge to be a target for those who choose to discriminate against the rights of my flag.
    I pledge to be an arrogant loudmouthed wanker who will control the world.
    I pledge to be a victim for those I pledge allegiance to.
    To prove something, one must first try to disprove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimatter
    I pledge to be an arrogant loudmouthed wanker who will control the world.
    Every non American is now laughing their arses off at this one, well all of it ..

He-he-he ... awww we love you Americans really

Nope, that one doesn't work for me. I will still use the old one...

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Lame ! ... more outrage please surley someone wants to have a poke at all this very 'un-american' sentiment - I thought you'd be the man, apparently not ! Aww just a pussssy Marine ...

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    Have you noticed lately, that when Tony Blair speaks, you can barely see George's lips moving???

Did we get something wrong?

Banned
    I pledge that it is booby day

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician
    Have you noticed lately, that when Tony Blair speaks, you can barely see George's lips moving???
    Well yeah except of course from over here, we have this theory about Tony 'El Presidente' Blair 'explaining' (see below) all the 'hard' bits to George, I don't care who's lips are moving I don't believe either of them ...

So Tony & explaining ...he's fantastic at this he explains how all sorts of things never got found even though he swore blind they would & we were never executing regime change, but we are still looking for the weapons we never found & anyway but he might have been able to make some in a few years if we sold him some more stuff or the CIA gave them some more money!

George however works out better .. he gets confused with this 'he could of' 'so we should of' line of reasoning & just says we wanted regime change - saddam is bad ! Much simpler - we over here though are having none of it - sure regime change in iraq is good, but not if you lie to me & create a whole load of new terrorists while you are at it, if we wanted to 'fix' the world there's lots better safer places we could have started a crusade & they could have got loads of votes out of that both of them, how about genocide going on now ? ...

Did we get something wrong?
    You forgot a line stating "The US is the greatest country on this fu(ked up planet".

Oh, and "All you other countries wish you we half as cool as us".

who gives a crap about the past. The future is what everyone should be looking towards...One without the grating presese of GW bush to arouse the ire of the terrorists. Of course terrorism is likely to continue until Muslims have an equal share..at which stage I say **** you terrorist bastards...go **** yourselves and your mothers..The Western world's intelligence services and hardcore special forces should chase you to the ends of the earth and **** your **** up you evil bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Marine
    You forgot a line stating ..
    If you are accepting it wants re-writing I'd like the following added please ...

Our foreign policy stinks, always has, always will we can only think about us & sod the consequences for the rest of you ..

Britain will suck up to us & we to them, it gets us votes when we agree as it looks 'good' & when its bad we re-impose tariff controls to have our own back & not just on the Brits, anyone else who annoys us can get bombed or sanctioned or tariff controlled, its our free market ecconomy & nobody else's so don't you forget it !

who gives a crap about the past. The future is what everyone should be looking towards...One without the grating presese of GW bush to arouse the ire of the terrorists. Of course terrorism is likely to continue until Muslims have an equal share..at which stage I say **** you terrorist bastards...go **** yourselves and your mothers..The Western world's intelligence services and hardcore special forces should chase you to the ends of the earth and **** your **** up you evil bastards.
    So does that make you with us or against us?

Banned
    The leader is good, the leader is great, we love the leader

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na ,na,na ,na leader, leader, batman, I mean leader

I love the leader

"All you other countries wish you we half as cool as us".
    Did you not know that all countries not classed as "third world" are rated higher than the US in the coolness factor? Hell even New Zealand gets a rating close to the top of the scale(to our embarassment).

Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    If you are accepting it wants re-writing I'd like the following added please ...

Our foreign policy stinks, always has, always will we can only think about us & sod the consequences for the rest of you ..

Britain will suck up to us & we to them, it gets us votes when we agree as it looks 'good' & when its bad we re-impose tariff controls to have our own back & not just on the Brits, anyone else who annoys us can get bombed or sanctioned or tariff controlled, its our free market ecconomy & nobody else's so don't you forget it !
    You should spend a few months over here, with the intentions to move. You would be suprised how most of what you complain us doing over there doesn't effect any of us over here...