Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Registered User BlueShadowDemon's Avatar

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Rockstar announced last month that they are going to be releasing GTA: San Andreas! What do you guys wanna kinda see in the new installment? I want to see some new vehicles like a hovercraft, or be able to steal someone's skateboard and if you wanted to use the skateboard as a weapon?
    AMD athlon XP 1700, 320 MB Ram, 40 gig hd, ATI Radeon 9700 w/128mb RAM ... awaiting upgrade

more weapons, larger tracks and playing area, and they should be options for mods, currently its really hard to mod the game with different cars

Massive Multiplayer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Massive Multiplayer
    Multiplayer GTA would be insanely fun!
    *The official eating utensil of all WinDrivers members*

All this GTA talk makes me want to find my VC disk and kill some whores.

Registered User BlueShadowDemon's Avatar
    I loved Vice City. Massive Multiplayer on GTA would be insane as stated above. Everywhere you turn all you would see is crap blowing up. I think they should have a first person view for inside a car that'd be awesome, and have the car phsyics a little more realistic such as maybe being able to overrev the cars or running out of gas, being able to puncture the gas tank with a weapon. that'd be awesome too.
    AMD athlon XP 1700, 320 MB Ram, 40 gig hd, ATI Radeon 9700 w/128mb RAM ... awaiting upgrade

BTW there is a mod out there for mutiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    BTW there is a mod out there for mutiplayer.
    Link?

Multiplayer is a sick idea if there's some sort of teritory that you have from the get go and some sort of power structure that keeps people from just wacking each other immediatly. I couldn't imagine how it would play out without becomming a huge mess though.

If it was multiplayer you could have lots of ways for people to compete with car, boat, helocopter, plane and motorcycle races, etc. Shooting events and the like would be great too.

Either way, more side quests, more firearms and the ability to destroy everything!!! I want to go into buildings more too. Also, having some more direct rival gang/mob bosses that yoou never work for but activly compete against would be great too. Make it a little harder by adding more interesting quests over more difficult ones.

Scateboard was a great idea if they put some simple tricks in so you can grind and ollie and whatnot. I'd like to see bicycles (bike cops!), jet skiis, a jet fighter, more planes (better planes), an armored hummer with a machine gun. Also, if there are more weapons, and automatic shotgun and a better 1 hit 1 kill hand weapon and a 50 cal sniper.
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; April 6th, 2004 at 07:35 PM.

A simple thing to do for the multiplayer aspect is some kind of loyalty reward system. You basically get 'points' or 'cash' for working under somebody. But make the cash acutall mean something. It would also make it more difficult to go in and overthrow the boss. A boss could run a large area, while capo's each get broken up territories in the area and so on. Wars could be waged or peaceful alliances could be made. Maybe even have the option to be a cop. The police could be it's own faction. Dirty cops and good cops. You could cut down on the dirty cops by having a system where, if you get caught, you lose everything and have to start from the beginning. It's kind of complicated, but it could work.

I just called my plan both simple and complicated. It has to be good then!