Can you located your xp cd key?

Thread: Can you located your xp cd key?

Post Can you located your xp cd key?

i was just wondering when you install xp home/pro can you locate the cd key you enterd? thx

Welcome to Windrivers errr Deathtime, you sure have a nice happy name there...

here you go
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

lol ahhaha...i just picked any name just so i log in lol....that was pretty quick...i thought at least the next day i'll get a response thx thro as well u know when u install xp (home) and it says you have 30 days to activate windows what ahppens if i don't.....:S

i just tried out the program lol neat program quick to use nice yo i was wondering....i bought a new computer..say few months now has amd 2600, 512 ram 2700, ati radeon 9200 128mb, 120 gig hd(western digital) and the motherboard is msi something lol if u need exact i can get it ok anyways now this is mah big problem or well i think lol it is :S when i play pc games on the cpu usage is 100% and when i zoom out it goes down anyway i can make it lower? as well i read through the other posts and stuff and was wondering how would i know what programs that are working on the background that ins;t need to take up some memory usage/cpu usage (task manager) oh ya and also one big thing that pisses me off lol sorry for asking questions but it seems like your good at it :S lol ok heres the last one you when u restart your comp and its loading in...xp and it goes into your account....it lags takes a minute then loads all the features...thx gtg now