I have 2 PC's at home & I just wanted to know what would be the easiest & cheapest way for the 2 computers to be able to share an ADSL Internet connection (so they can both simultaneously access the internet)

One PC is running Win98 & the other one Win98se. Neither of them are networked, they are both stand alone workstations at the present moment.

I'm not keen on cabling as both the PC's are on different floors & at either end of the house, so it would have to be something wireless.

What exactly would I need? And what would I be looking at cost wise? Im in the UK

Thanks in advance

p.s. just a quick question......if the above option is out of my budget, I was thinking of just buying another ADSL modem (for around £30) and connecting that to the computer downstairs. I understand that this way only one PC will be able to connect to the internet at a time.........but I just wanted to know, would it cause a problem if I had 2 ADSL modems connected up to 2 different PC's in different parts of the house? Would I need to physically disconnect one Modem from the PC, if say I wanted the other PC to connect to the Internet? Or can both ADSL modems be attached to the PC's & obviously only one will be able to connect to the Internet at a time.