UpGrading video card using xp-sp2 beta

Thread: UpGrading video card using xp-sp2 beta

UpGrading video card using xp-sp2 beta

First I would like to thank everyone that has tryed to help me the past weeks on the video upgrade problem. Ok to everyone that is using sp2 beta version and you are upgrading your video card you may have a problem with games crashing your pc or locking up and poor video quality. This is what I had after I install a new video card. Also when leaving a page it would also leave parts of the page over the new page like small black blocks. I worked really hard on finding what was causing this problem and someone I spoke to in another forum kept telling me, Get rid of sp2 and... I just didnt think that was the cause so after trying everything else. I took it out and guess what!!!1 It worked like it should. I really dont know if this is just with some new video cards or it will happen with all. But if someone else out there had the same problems as I did. Then maybe they will find this post and it will help them. and They wont have to worry everyone to death about whats wrong. I have been trying to give my input to the sp2 report bug site but cant seem to get in there.THANKS AGAIN
    IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar
    Glad we were of some help
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

Can we have the link to this thread?

It might shed some light on why I'm having problems with Freedom Force exiting right at the start.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams