Hello,

I could really use some advise on which certifications I should obtain and maybe get some suggestions about in what order I should obtain them.

I have my AAS in Networking Technology and 4-5 years experience in pc (all versions of Windows OS), technical and Novell network support. I have my CNA but I have limited practical experience with actual work on servers - Novell or otherwise. I have "some" experience with IIS but I have no experience in Exchange, Enterprise - no hands on experience with NT or Windows 2000 server. We are primarily a Novell shop. I feel sadly under qualified to move on from where I am. It is not an option at this time to complete my bachelors.

I would like to make myself more marketable to employers in this tough job market but I am trying to avoid being just a lousy piece of paper.

What direction can I go in to gain some marketability? I assume A+ and Network+ are a given? Maybe MCSA? I have to admit that the MCSE seems pretty intimidating to me since I do not have the hands on experience.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks