Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 155
Page 155 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

The role play server is Virtue. It isn't official or anything, but that is where they all seemed to have gone.

I haven't gotten Isolator yet. I'll probably try it when I get home.
    end of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymera
    Oh, I just made a Defender. Dark/Psy. She's still in outbreak. I know my costumes are a little simple, I'll work on them later.

Cuervo Gold - 10 - Mind/Storm
    Ellis Dee - 1 - Dark/Psy

I will try to be on tonight, but you know how life is. I probably won't be on before 7:30pm EST.

I haven't been hiding. I played for a bit on a bunch of servers. I have characters on Infinity and Victory and Test as well as Protector. I even tried the role play server for a bit, but those guys can be too into it if you know what I mean.

I may or may not be on tonight to invite you. I'll pop on with "fantasymachine" to look for you. Look for "hog slopper" too. I know I will be on tomorrow night with FM all night so look for me.

Adept - get that team speak account set up!

Thursday is high level if Carb wants to do his respec.

Hog Slopper? Not very heroic, actually it sounds like the opposite.

I'll probably be in the Hollows trying to get into a group or something, if I'm on.
    end of line.

I'll probably be in the Hollows trying to get into a group or something, if I'm on.
    He's a good ole boy pig farmer from Iowa come to dish out justice with his trusty pig sticker.

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Heh, I'm on Virtue most of the time.

Yes, I do RP, but not too heavily. I'm on Virtue mainly because that's where my RL buddies play.

Did you guys catch the 5th Column / Council war going on in the Training Room?
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    ...Adept - get that team speak account set up!...
    Will ask silencio for one.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Wait until you see the origin of FM or my high level Aumakua...

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Klarg

Yes, I do RP, but not too heavily. I'm on Virtue mainly because that's where my RL buddies play.

I barely get any game time as it is... spending any of it in the Training Room requires a dire situation - like major modifications to the Inveulnerability powerset, which I hear went up 2 days ago.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Klarg

They are like 5th with new costumes. I've fought them. Nothing special but they look cooler.

So the role playing server is Virtue. So, if you aren't a big enough geek as it is, spending hours upon hours of accumulating virtual accomplishments while actually paying for it with real money, no, that isn't enough. You can always go to the Virtue server and role play also. Carbonado feels faint. I'm at a loss for words.

BTW, I'll be online tonight from 8 PM tonight until the early morning.
    Last edited by Carbonado; December 14th, 2004 at 04:41 PM.
    Me fail english, that's unpossible!

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    They are like 5th with new costumes. I've fought them. Nothing special but they look cooler.

I don't think you quite understood me. They are having an actual shoot at each other war!

There will be mobs around of both 5th and Council, going through the motions of fighting until you agro them. They will shoot each other as well as you.

There are also spawn points where you will see literally dozens of 5th/Council blazing away at each other, with heroes wading into their midst.
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

So anyway, I'm on now. Is anyone else on?
    end of line.

Didn't get a whole lot of time to play with Kymera last night (my scheduled Office install got cancelled - he managed without me), but I hear Cuervo Gold got levelled to 11 and gor drafted into Ghosts of War.

Not bad.

More importantly though, City of Heroes won the Spike TV 2004 Video Game Award for Best Mass Multi-Player Game!

Not bad considering Everquest II and FFXI were also nominated in that category.

I was disappointed to see that CoH did not get the vote from the players themselves, Burnout 3 taking that category. I could have understood Sims 2 besting CoH, but a racing game where crashing is the objective?

Hey, Burnout is a very cool game. I didn't watch the show. I heard it was a disaster. I heard that version3 of GTA won GotY. That was a travesty.
    end of line.

Hey, Burnout is a very cool game. I didn't watch the show. I heard it was a disaster. I heard that version3 of GTA won GotY. That was a travesty.
    I agree Burnout 3 sounds cool (never played it), but to qualify - and then win - the Most Addictive Game category? I dunno.

You heard right. GTA San Andreas did get GOTY.

The show was a disaster in the sense that if you didn't like intellectually-challenged chicks who could beraly read the cue cards or posing hip-hoppers - it wasn't for you. Tehre was too much emphasis placed on the entertainment than on the actual award winners, I found.

But still, CoH got another award.