Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 167
Page 167 of 176 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Did I mention I'm on tonight?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Failed to complete the Envoy of Shadows story arc with Problem Child. Fun though.

Team of 3 scrappers and a "6-slotted attacks" fire blaster was apparently not enough to damage him past the self-healing point...

Levelling to 22 made up for it.

I've added Miridian, a friend of Great Gazoo, to the SG. He's in the early 20's, I think.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Coh

Hello guys !

Wow.... just catch up with the last pages that I miss till few days back....

I'm very sad to learn that some of you will not continue to play coh... for us its the family game now... And NO for city of vilains... My kids are learning to like heroes and be a hero in real life (to help and bla bla bla) so I dont want them to learn to play a vilain. To learn to do bad things.... and fight againts friends.

I miss you all guys... I was begining to make friends here. ANd with team speak it was very cool, to ear your voices and laugh at specialy the good humor of Meatwad. (Buzzerbeater). And... perfecting my english !

Hope someone will be on tonight... Adept has a computer work to do at a friend's home... so I CAN PLAY !!!!

Again miss you all guys.... my friends....

I'm really sad here....
    Well see you... I hope...
    Feared by Freaks and Rikti in Paragon City : They call her Tank Buster !

I'm still in!!!

Just as an FYI - my HDD hasn't even shipped. Sigh, newegg used to be so much faster...

Gonna throw an old 20gb 5400rpm ata33 in to try to get running again.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    I'm still in!!!

Just as an FYI - my HDD hasn't even shipped. Sigh, newegg used to be so much faster...

Gonna throw an old 20gb 5400rpm ata33 in to try to get running again.

Oh man...

With the ongoing lag on the servers due to Issue 3 interest... that'll be painful for you.

It was stoopid slow and laggy last night. I must have lost my connection a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Oh man...

With the ongoing lag on the servers due to Issue 3 interest... that'll be painful for you.

It was stoopid slow and laggy last night. I must have lost my connection a dozen times.
    Well my hubby.... just change the phone wires for our internet like you should... and maybe... just maybe...

I love you
    Feared by Freaks and Rikti in Paragon City : They call her Tank Buster !

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Oh man...

Eh, it's good practice for the real install. I'll know any issues that pop up before my "real" build. Building and doing other desktop support is my other hobby. I don't know why I'm in networking...

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopea
    Well my hubby.... just change the phone wires for our internet like you should... and maybe... just maybe...

I love you
    Haha , you tell him young lady , he deserves it .
    "you can Log out - but you can never leave" : DMO
    What part of WOOF don't you understand ? Wolf
    -----------------------------------
    (Sergeant) Private Military Strategy Consultant
    FormatAndReload.com

It's odd. The machine isn't that slow with the ancient HDD. Set up XP in 40 min, installed all drivers (found odd issue with MSI where all peripherals on board are off by default), installed more drivers, installed COH and patch.

I might be on tonight! Aum will be on late.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopea

I love you
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    ...I might be on tonight! Aum will be on late.

I'll be looking for you.

See ya tonight. Bring the bug guns.

BTW the old HDD isn't horrible. Load times are slow but not as bad as expected.

Brrr.

Feels cold out there today.

Well, after a disasterous start, finally had a successful morning. Got asked to team Uun (then lvl 11) up w/ some lvl 6's and 8's for a mission - we go in, run into a lvl 10 or 11 boss. I ask for backup and the putzes leave me to take on the boss solo - just standing there going "go get him". Got defeated, used a res, got defeated again on my way to the door. Later much.

Get asked onto another team on a mission way in the NE of the hollows. Problem is they're already there and I have to get there solo. Got defeated twice just trying to get there before giving up.

Teamed up to fight council in steel canyon and got defeated again. So i've been defeated 5x, racked up a ton of debt, and still haven't leveled.

Finally sk'ed on a task force w/ some lvl 14-16's and got through two kick *** missions. Good crew - don't have the names w/ me but I will post later. Lvled up to 12, worked off all the debt, and picked up the temp invul power - which was really handy on the 2nd mission against lvl 14-16 thorns.

BTW, I've also created a new toon, Night Window, currently a lvl 4 blaster. He's greatly in need of some inf, so keep him in mind when the charity fest starts.
    Probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonsmith
    Well, after a disasterous start, finally had a successful morning. Got asked to team Uun (then lvl 11) up w/ some lvl 6's and 8's for a mission - we go in, run into a lvl 10 or 11 boss. I ask for backup and the putzes leave me to take on the boss solo - just standing there going "go get him". Got defeated, used a res, got defeated again on my way to the door. Later much.

Get asked onto another team on a mission way in the NE of the hollows. Problem is they're already there and I have to get there solo. Got defeated twice just trying to get there before giving up.

Teamed up to fight council in steel canyon and got defeated again. So i've been defeated 5x, racked up a ton of debt, and still haven't leveled.

Finally sk'ed on a task force w/ some lvl 14-16's and got through two kick *** missions. Good crew - don't have the names w/ me but I will post later. Lvled up to 12, worked off all the debt, and picked up the temp invul power - which was really handy on the 2nd mission against lvl 14-16 thorns.

BTW, I've also created a new toon, Night Window, currently a lvl 4 blaster. He's greatly in need of some inf, so keep him in mind when the charity fest starts.
    little trick for hollows travelling hudson...when going in far, take the long way by following the south wall all the way to the red river. take the streets there, lv5-11 inclusively if i remember right. then take the river down to as close as you can, it is empty, no villains, no buildings, no spawns, etc. this trick saved my butt on many occasions, and it isn't that far considering that normally you would die, so you'd have to do the travelling all over again.

also, as you have noticed, when in debt, do a task force... they simply can't be compared when going for xp, time is of the essence tho as some can be rather lengthy

and last, if you see Major Blaze out there, give him a hauler, he'll gladly give you some inf... the downside is he'll probably ask you to brag about him all over broadcast, he's pretty vain that way
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!