Page 77 of 176 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Save your breath, eat a vegetarian.
    Eh?

Step on gum. It sticks to your shoe.
    Hello World

I'm on as soon as I can with Stalemate tomorrow! Which should be about 6:30PM EDT. I'll just catch up on some XP while I wait, as I have 4 levels to go until 27.

Not gonna be on until maybe Sunday night after that.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I'm on as soon as I can with Stalemate tomorrow! Which should be about 6:30PM EDT. I'll just catch up on some XP while I wait, as I have 4 levels to go until 27.

Not gonna be on until maybe Sunday night after that.
    Wow,.. I almost had a heart attack. At first I thought you meant that you only had 4 bubbles to go until you hit 27 and I thought,.. "How the heck did he lvl up so fast?". Well cool.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Hmm. I'll need to see a picture. The toon has to look militaryish.
    i gotta toon that has a star on his lower leg, now thats militaryish right?
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    i gotta toon that has a star on his lower leg, now thats militaryish right?
    No. That is not good enough. Don't fail me again soldier!!
    Hello World

Gonna have to work extra hard on making Stalemate level up, even though he's gimped as it stands... Could be a while.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Gonna have to work extra hard on making Stalemate level up, even though he's gimped as it stands... Could be a while.
    Gimped? How so? Did he fall down a flight of stairs or something?
    Hello World

Bad power selections and bad slotting on my part of an already much less effective (comparatively) powerset.

I think staircases can be handled though. I mean, he's been thrown off almost every high place in Paragon City by Buzzerbeater.

Bad power selections and bad slotting on my part of an already much less effective (comparatively) powerset.

I think staircases can be handled though. I mean, he's been thrown off almost every high place in Paragon City by Buzzerbeater.
    Sounds like something that would be cool to dream about doing to some members, eh?
    Adept:

LOL. That Stalemate does take a beating. But don't feel bad. Stalemate is a lot more effective than you think. I totally know how you feel though. I went through it when I had MotorBreath (scrapper). Every team I was on had like 30 blasters, a healer, and me. And I felt like I wasn't contributing much because those blasters just dished out the heavy damage. But the thing is,.. I was adding a lot more than I thought. I was keeping the baddies off the blasters. The weak part about being a blaster is how easily they are damaged. Blasters dish it out, but basically can't take it.

Anyway,... Tankers do an even better job of keeping the mob off the blasters (even without "taunt" or other aggro powers). Villains are naturally drawn to tankers (and thank goodness cuz I'd be dead otherwise).
    Hello World

The Paragon City Department of Defense is pretty friggin awesome! I am definitely impressed with this group so far. I can wait to start doing some missions and stuff and to recruit some more heads. I guess I'll just have to keep broadcasting.

Btw,.. is there anything Bomb Jack CAN'T do? Man,.. he does it all. Super Speed, heal, Teleport, laser beams attached to his head, some kind of zap thing that makes the villains get all funktified, etc.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    The Paragon City Department of Defense is pretty friggin awesome! I am definitely impressed with this group so far. I can wait to start doing some missions and stuff and to recruit some more heads. I guess I'll just have to keep broadcasting.

Btw,.. is there anything Bomb Jack CAN'T do? Man,.. he does it all. Super Speed, heal, Teleport, laser beams attached to his head, some kind of zap thing that makes the villains get all funktified, etc.
    lmao...yah, he's been conceived as a team player, not much dam. but a lot of help, kinda like aumakua. ain't much on his own, but very effective as a team player. he also is a lv16 toon, which helps a lot

on a diff. note, what time did u guys have in mind 2nite? 7 pm eastern is a very good time for us epts!
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Well,.. if you Epts need to do it at 7pm,.. then go for it. I won't be along until 6pm pst (9pm est). But this TF should be enough to get you guys all lvled and then we'll be really close to ready for the respec trials.

In the meantime,.. I'm going to try and get GI Jim caught up to Bomb Jacks lvl.
    Hello World

Best thing would be for Stalemate to hunt with 1-2 damage dealers until 9PM, at which time we can start the TF.

Hopefully he'll be up a level by then.

Cool. If you guys wait until 9pm est,.. then I'll be around for the TF. But please,.. if you guys need to do it earlier, by all means do so. I don't want to hold up the group. The 3 hour time difference is huge and I definitely understand that.
    Hello World