Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 161
Page 161 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonsmith
    I had a good time, but there were definitely a few times a felt like somebody's kid brother trying to keep up. Have to thank everyone for being patient.
    It's what makes this supergroup so great - the laughing in someone else's back instead of doing it to his face.

Just kidding hudsonsmith.

It was great to be the first one to greet you into Paragon City and into Ghosts of War.

Ask if there is anything you need.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Oh suuuuuuuure - give him all the good stuff right away!

Didn't even have time for a good hazing.

You allways wanna pull their pants down and paddle them. What up with that man???

So you don't want to lend me your paddle anymore, is that it?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Im home. no ones in sight so I log on to COH.

FREE TEST SERVER RESPEC.

WTF IS THAT?????

Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!

It's applying some sort of path too so maybe the patch needed a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    Im home. no ones in sight so I log on to COH.

FREE TEST SERVER RESPEC.

WTF IS THAT?????

Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!
    Bull****!

It's applying some sort of path too so maybe the patch needed a patch.
    Really?

You didn't know?

I'm saving mine, cuz apart from swapping US with UY, I "think" I "might" be able to pull something off.

I spent most of the afternoon chatting with a tanker on Test, picking his brain.

To get his tank back into a mode he was happy with, he had to drop all attacks save 2 (2-slotted only with 1 EndRed in each), pick power pools extensively to compensate for the lack of ranged defense and drop Hasten entirely...

Really?

You didn't know?

I'm saving mine, cuz apart from swapping US with UY, I "think" I "might" be able to pull something off.

I spent most of the afternoon chatting with a tanker on Test, picking his brain.

To get his tank back into a mode he was happy with, he had to drop all attacks save 2 (2-slotted only with 1 EndRed in each), pick power pools extensively to compensate for the lack of ranged defense and drop Hasten entirely...
    That blows.

Why are they intentionally pissing people off?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    That blows.

Why are they intentionally pissing people off?

I gather that the devs are attempting to correct issues with herding... and assuming that Invulnerability tankers are the only ones who can do it.

They're not paying attention to FF controllers and SR scrappers, who can also herd just as well as tanks can in the end game levels.

So in effect, my AT is getting the big ol' nerf bat upside the head because it's ... working as it should?

As someone said in the CoH boards, "they should call it Mostly Hard instead..."

i had a chance to try out the "new" irok on test, aaprt from the endurance suction, and the extra dam, and the extra hits, and the misses, my toons pretty much like a normal scrapper now, without the damage of course
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    i had a chance to try out the "new" irok on test, aaprt from the endurance suction, and the extra dam, and the extra hits, and the misses, my toons pretty much like a normal scrapper now, without the damage of course

Which, of course, is exactly what we need as Inv tankers - nerfed defenses and even less offense.

Have you confronted anything with ranged attacks yet? Much fun in the form of debt.

I am not pleased.

Which, of course, is exactly what we need as Inv tankers - nerfed defenses and even less offense.

Have you confronted anything with ranged attacks yet? Much fun in the form of debt.

I am not pleased.
    i didn't know there was baddies without range
    but i still have to try to herd, see if it's out of mind impossible...but he should be cool at lv50 tho...
    only good thing, stacking powers, that's it...
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    i didn't know there was baddies without range
    but i still have to try to herd, see if it's out of mind impossible...but he should be cool at lv50 tho...
    only good thing, stacking powers, that's it...
    Toggles which that tanker I mentioned, ManRock on Test, found to be dropping when attacked by Rikti Mentalists going right through the new Unyielding.

I know what you mean... I was in Crey's Folly on Test and the Nemesis and some Rikti don't even bother with melee even if you're touching them - they just keep on blasting, for which Invincibility is now useless.

Herding is going to be easier done by FF controllers and SR scrappers anyhow...

So , is COH dead ?

Don't see anybody posting lately .

"you can Log out - but you can never leave" : DMO
    What part of WOOF don't you understand ? Wolf
    -----------------------------------
    (Sergeant) Private Military Strategy Consultant
    FormatAndReload.com

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDad
    So , is COH dead ?

Don't see anybody posting lately .

I think the christmas thingy has caused the lack of posting....
    Me fail english, that's unpossible!

Strangely enough, the time I had assumed I would have to play CoH during the holidays has failed to materialize yet.

Too many parties to attend... 12 in 14 days.

I'll be on tomorrow morning for sure. Sliverfang/Blackiron/Fatespinner has invited me to team with him for some herding enjoyment... while we still can.
    Last edited by a d e p t; December 26th, 2004 at 09:22 AM.

Atn all invuln types here. You need to post your complaints on the coh boards. The Devs read that stuff. Threaten to drop your membership if the changes go throughand be honest about what exactily has happend to your toons.

The change is not 100% yet.

cass, you need to tell them too. The regen scrapers have complained and you may have issues onece the patch is pushed due to the regen nerf.

I have posted several times about my displeasure with their nerfs and have asked them to correct game flaws and other powers that are not as good before they swing the nerf bat. Reminding them who pays the bills may help.
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; December 26th, 2004 at 10:02 AM.