Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 165
Page 165 of 176 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Played around in Founders' Falls last night in Training Room with my rebuild, Stalemate v.12.

I turns out that he can survive nigh anything still (CoT, Creys, Council) at even con, even if only 2 of my toggles are on, which is what I was going for.

Took on a level 39 Crey sniper also (who had hit me for 32 points ) and had him down in about 2 minutes, rarely missing when he weas missing about 75% of the time.

I'll do more testing in Crey's Folly against Freaks and Crey Cryo Tanks before I make this one official.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TechZ
    I Got CoH, but no account to play on.
    You should have a free month when you buy the game.

I teamed with Mind Wiper this evening with Fracas, liked his style, experience and overall demeanour and have invited him to the SG.

He's a mind controller with empathy.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Hey guys. Just started new job so time on CoH is going to be limited. Also, I hate to say this, but my interest has been fading a bit as of late. It's like I was waiting for that respec and now I'm not as interested as I was before. I'm gonna hang around for a while more cuz there still is that dream of getting to lvl 50. Probably see ya tonight!
    Me fail english, that's unpossible!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    Hey guys. Just started new job so time on CoH is going to be limited. Also, I hate to say this, but my interest has been fading a bit as of late. It's like I was waiting for that respec and now I'm not as interested as I was before. I'm gonna hang around for a while more cuz there still is that dream of getting to lvl 50. Probably see ya tonight!

I know about interest. When patch 3 comes though things will be renewed again. I'm not ditching COH for another few months at least. If we all do jump ship perhaps we can all meet on WOW or some such. I know a ton of people playing it already but meatwad already said - where the F is the spandex????

FYI to all, I just got the new PC and it's gonna be a day or two before I can get the game up and running. I'm swaping parts from a bunch of machines and I've hit a minor snag. The one drive is a screamer, griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

You get the idea and that can't go into my always on machine. I'm now wondering if I want to even put it in my gaming machine or just try to RMA the thing. Don't know if you can do that for noise...

I'm on tonight.

With Fracas until Issue 3 hits - or else in the Training Room with Stalemate v.12.

World of Warcraft is not in my plans at all, as I'm not a big fan of the fantasy genre and would risk being killed in my sleep by my wife and kids if I cancelled the account at any point in the near future.

Just kidding.

Sort of...

well, after a long evaluation, i have decided to quit CoH. it has gotten to the point where i am not actually having fun playing, it is an automated response of boredom. one thing i will misss will be the actual RL interaction that we would have on TS, for me that's what dragged this game as far as it did. i always said the 20$ canadian a month needed to be justified, and i can no longer do so...

anybody want a pile of inf? how bout i give it out to one of the generals, and one of you two can give to lower toons, or some with spending issues
    i know blaze has 2.7 mil, and the rest im not sure but i think they're broke
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Zzzzzzzzzzzip.

First in line.

See you tonight.

Bummer to hear it bro, but I find myself starting home studies again next week, which will also drastically reduce my available gaming time to about 1 day/evening a week until May or so.
    Last edited by a d e p t; January 4th, 2005 at 11:48 AM.

tell me that wsn't the sound of ur zipper
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

working evenings this week, so i might have to give it to cass, then she can give it to aumakua, then...you get it

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Zzzzzzzzzzzip.

First in line.

See you tonight.

Bummer to hear it bro, but I find myself starting home studies again next week, which will also drastically reduce my available gaming time to about 1 day/evening a week until May or so.
    the inf is for the lowbies, that was the Major's retiring request...honour it or GET NOVALIZED!!

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    the inf is for the lowbies, that was the Major's retiring request...honour it or GET NOVALIZED!!
    What?

I don't have lowbies?

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    What?

I don't have lowbies?
    i think you may inadvertedly stumbled upon what is referred to as "giving"... DO IT! DO IT!

I'm finding myself losing interest in it too.

How about this:

Stalemate will do the distribution, which will prohibit any of my alts from benefiting.

Does the Major have any specific heroes he wanted to help out?