Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 100
Page 100 of 176 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I think the only thing Roger Wilco tranmitted properly was Wrrby's cold to me.

I feel like crap.

Crap that has been left outside overnight, stepped in, scraped up, and for unknown reason, microwaved at high for 30 minutes.

Exactly like that.
    That's odd, so do I. Must be a computer virus.

Let's gang up on Wrrby.

Hit fault.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    All,

Good job last night... now who said the TF was tough?

The beginning missions were harder. We need to do it again soon for diverrr so he can respec. Also, because it's not a bad mission. I can't believe how much better the toon is now! I've got renewed interest in the game now.

POST YER TOONS AFTER RESPEC!

Slot[01] Level 1 (Starting Primary) : Char /Empty
    Slot[02] Level 1 (Starting Secondary) : Personal Force Field /Empty
    Slot[03] Level 2 : Deflection Shield /DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf
    Slot[04] Level 4 : Fire Cages /Acc,Immob,Immob,Immob,Immob
    Slot[05] Level 6 : Swift /Empty
    Slot[06] Level 8 : Recall Friend /IntTime
    Slot[07] Level 10 : Insulation Shield /DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf
    Slot[08] Level 12 : Flashfire /Acc,Dsrnt,Dsrnt,Dsrnt,Acc
    Slot[09] Level 14 : Teleport /EndRdx
    Slot[10] Level 16 : Health /Heal
    Slot[11] Level 18 : Cinders /Acc,Hold,Hold,Hold,Rchg
    Slot[12] Level 20 : Dispersion Bubble /DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf,DefBuf
    Slot[13] Level 22 : Stamina /EndRec,EndRec,EndRec
    Slot[14] Level 24 : Grant Invisibility /Empty
    Slot[15] Level 26 : Invisibility /EndRdx

I have yet to slot a few things and need some SO's for some stuff once I can afford them. I just can't believe how much more effective I am without 2 of the powers I had before (ditched smoke and hotfeet).

Next:
    Power: hasten.
    Slot: One on dispursion bubble, one on cinders.
    Power: flurry.
    Slot: One in char, 2 in hasten.
    Power: FIRE IMPS. After this we become devistating as 2-6 little flaming monkey tanks pop up every battle to engage the enemy.
    After that I slot flurry and hasten so that I can always have the imps out with full damage enhancemet SO's and can always have a half decent attack to go with it.

Also, for Stale - Taunt:
    http://coh.warcry.com/scripts/column...site=36&id=373

And for me:
    http://coh.warcry.com/scripts/column...373&colid=4949

I want to do the respec again so I can get Stealth over Inviso.
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; October 26th, 2004 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    All,

Good job last night... now who said the TF was tough?

I think it was a girl who said that.

Yeah, I remember now: a girly.

Honestly, it was the easiest I've ever undertaken.

True, we had a great team, good leadership, excellent tactics and experienced players to boot, but from what I'd been reading it sounded like debt was normal during this thing.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Thanks for the link ILTU - I'll look at it more later.

Fire monkeys. Cute.

I'll post my rebuilt Stalemate specs a bit later also.

BTW, is anyone on this evening?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetheusers
    ...I want to do the respec again so I can get Stealth over Inviso.
    You mean at level 34 or 44?

http://www.rpgexpert.com/3062.html

I mean as soon as we can for diverr who got SO's. And, instead of taking and SO I'll take respec again just to get stealth instead of inviso. I really like inviso though but warcry notes stealth is more useful and it looks like it is (I can't do much with iinviso on - TP, PFF) but stealth lets me cloak and fight at the same time. I was hoping for phase shift later and thought that you could only get to it by taking inviso. Turns out you just need 2 pool powers before you take the 4th. Live and learn. Also, I have PFF so I don't need phase shift really, I'm pretty protected in that thing and with stealth hiding me too...

I'm so psyched right now, i've got a plan to turn Aum into damage machine that can keep the enemy so off of it's feet that they can't react at all.

I dropped TP Foe and picked up Hover, which helps when TPing quite a bit. Moved some slots around. That's about it. Pretty minor.

Awww poop on a sitck, I didn't know you couldn't get the respec more than 1 time until the next set of levels. Darn. Eh, no biggie, I'm still joe inviso and I love it.

Awww poop on a sitck, I didn't know you couldn't get the respec more than 1 time until the next set of levels. Darn. Eh, no biggie, I'm still joe inviso and I love it.

What did Carbonado do then after the TF last night, if he had already respec'd?

You know what?

We should schedule it again for whenever Diver is available just to run him through it and gather up some more XP, INF, SOs and such for the rest of us.

I think inept wanted to run Bomb Jack thru it, and perhaps Cassiopea would be interested too.

...I'm so psyched right now, i've got a plan to turn Aum into damage machine that can keep the enemy so off of it's feet that they can't react at all.
    Those Freakshow mobs we mowed down in Terra Volta after respec will remember Phantoms of War and cringe in fear now.

And there were just 3 of us.

only one word for last night...Totaldomination...yup, one word lol! cant wait to slot stamina, and health properly to just keep on going...and going...and going...and since i slotted buildup, hasten, aim extensively...i will be like a villain mower on speed!! i was glad we got to all do that respec together, and we owe it to diverrr to do it again. one for all, and all for one!!
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

you know, it was so EZ, that i don't feel right about wearing the martha stewart badge
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

And Bomb Jack would be nice to respec. ever since i've realized how practical kinetics were, i've no use for travel powers at all...so definitely would want to. just need 3 lvs darn it...

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    And Bomb Jack would be nice to respec. ever since i've realized how practical kinetics were, i've no use for travel powers at all...so definitely would want to. just need 3 lvs darn it...

Bring him out for the next few and one of us will SK him. He's freakin awesome and makes us unstoppable. Lets get him leveled before we do respec again so you can make him even better.