Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 114
Page 114 of 176 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    And I play CoH to hang out with a d e p t's wife. Hmmmmmmm.
    HEY!!!!!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    HEY!!!!!
    Hehe,... I knew he wasn't going to get away with it for much longer.
    Hello World

HEY!!!!!
    I love you too buddy.

here goes...lv30 you go see atlas rep., she sends you to see some other geek, he in turn gives you 3 things to do.

1. arrest 15 freaks
    2. arrest 15 riktis
    3. arrest 15 devouring earth

and he gently tells you that all these may be found in one area...CREY'S FOLLY...really nice place, you'll enjoy

oh wait, i forgot to tell you that there is nothing lower than a 33 boss in crey's!!!!!!!!!!! so "shop" somewhere else and be careful about the riktis, they ambush much.

it wasn't too bad, and now i have my aura, nice......there are many options btw, it was very difficult to choose but i finally settled for "smoldering" hands
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

and for the lack of interest in game play, when u hit 30, it takes on a whole new twist...new plots, new baddies, new zones, you name it, they made it...(i had to let a behemoth kill me just to get out of one mish, it was very difficult, not your average solo missions at all)

we have to go to Bricks, it's a very friendly family place
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Hehe,... I knew he wasn't going to get away with it for much longer.
    You mean...

What do you mean, "much longer"?!?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    and for the lack of interest in game play, when u hit 30, it takes on a whole new twist...new plots, new baddies, new zones, you name it, they made it...(i had to let a behemoth kill me just to get out of one mish, it was very difficult, not your average solo missions at all)

we have to go to Bricks, it's a very friendly family place

That mission was exactly the one Aumakua had earlier this week, I believe.

Portals and underground lair, right?

That mission was exactly the one Aumakua had earlier this week, I believe.

Portals and underground lair, right?
    i guess ...but this one had behemoths coming out of those portals!! i'd try to go in, and thered i'd be, surrounded by 2-4 behemoths. i even tried destroying one portal...i did, but there was ten of them in the same huge room, they just kept coming out, and out, and out...
    oh yeah, also had to rescue 20, yes count em...20 magis, so we figured we'd only do that right, and not attack everything on our way, i think that may be where the ambush spawned, it didn't want us to do that, but what do i know right? still fun tho now i have a mish in Crey's folly, no freakin way till i'm lv40 or so

btw, it seems like all CoT missions are being transferred to that kind of atmosphere, so choose tp guys and not stealth

See?

You guys still need an efficient tanker.

A blaster and I could have done all those alone, with me herding them all in one area for easy picking, or to keep them busy while the portals were put out of commission.

Last edited by a d e p t; November 5th, 2004 at 10:43 AM.

So who's up for a TF tonight?

Or a really intense mission arc?

Stalemate will be out there patrolling Paragon City at around 9:30 PM, EST

Gotta work tommorow. I may pop on or get caught up on my CSIs since I feel like dogsh*t right now. We'll see.

Gotta work tommorow. I may pop on or get caught up on my CSIs since I feel like dogsh*t right now. We'll see.
    I'm afraid to ask, but how exactly does that feel?

BTW, CSI RLZ

I'm afraid to ask, but how exactly does that feel?

BTW, CSI RLZ
    I'd rather not say.

I'd rather not say.

Pleading the 5th, I see.

HELO! Yoo Hoo! Over here!! Woooo!

Hey, how do I download team speak again??

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    I mean,.. I'll spend hours and hours and hours on this game,.. and then what? I look around and have accomplished nothing. Maybe for you guys it's fine cuz you gusy all got wives, kids, good jobs, etc. I have nothing. I have this lousy little apartment, no chick/kids/family/etc., a crappy truck, a job I hate and instead of doing anything to correct all that, I just sit around collecting enhancements for my virtual cartoon hero for hours trying to forget about how bored I am. Doing this on a daily basis makes me wonder why I even exist. Yeah, I got some serious issues to figure out so I might quit soon.

Beats smokin crack. Look, if you want to "better" your life go look for a better paying job. In my area I'm OK where I am and I've slacked off on getting certs or anything else.

Me, I'm just trying to find things to do that don't involve going to the bar or working harder for a degree that gets me not much more $$. I don't have a ton of real world friends because the hundreds of folks I knew have mopved or have gone on to raise families too and just don't have the time and $$$ to spend on other things. So for $50 and then $15 a month I get to hang out and play a game with a bunch of guys I really like on an almost daily basis.