Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Can you add my name and character on the front page of this thread, Webhead?

Thanks.

Going sleep now.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Well put it this way,... I think I would've much rather been playing CoH than seeing that crappy Bourne Supremacy. That movie sucked.

For teams,.. I think it's any level. Super Groups are like level 10 or so I think. Yeah thats it. But I'm not 100% sure. In fact,.. I'm pooped out and gonna crash now. Gotta get up early to work tomorrow (booo!). Ta ta for now...
    I was going to go see that this weekend... maybe not.

You're right about teams - I had assumed you meant Super Group. My bad.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I've updated the first post with all the current info. I just took out the lvl colors because it's too hard to keep track of. So you'll just have to ask each other if you want to know.

Any other info you guys would like to see there? I may end up just converting this into a web page on my site. Especially if one of us starts a Super Group, it might be worth it to have a dedicated page for info, screen shots, SG news, etc.
    Hello World

Another shot of Stalemate v.6:

And one of my son's character, Electric Torch (LVL 4)

...Any other info you guys would like to see there? I may end up just converting this into a web page on my site. Especially if one of us starts a Super Group, it might be worth it to have a dedicated page for info, screen shots, SG news, etc.
    I could see maybe a brief description, like my characeter's origin and role: technological tanker, or maybe even the "bio" people have composed for their characters.

Keeping track of this would be a lot of work for you though.

BTW, got level 6 today.

"A lot of work" I don't mind at all. I consider doing this sort of thing "fun". I would mostly just be worried about posting incorrect info on people characters which is why I decided to not display the lvls. I know I for one am lvling up like once a week,.. and sometimes during heavy playtime, once every couple days. Others are going even faster than that. So it's just too much to keep track of. However, I do like ur idea of Archetype/origin + possibly bio. Maybe even some "battle cry's". That would be cool info to add.

If you guys want to post that info, I'll put it up onto the first post here. I'll also go back through the previous posts and see if any of that has already been done already. Might take a few days for me to actually get around to updating that info so please bare with me.
    Hello World

Hmm, I may have to dig up a 5th level defender (psi/emp) I'm working on and join you for some low level fun Stalemate.

We just played with a Force Field char acter and It was amazing. I'm going to have to make a FF using hero.

Io Dinah and I (Jamez Hetfield, lvl 8 Natural Tanker) had nice bit of hunting going on earlier tonight. LVLed up,.. cool!
    Hello World

Banned
    Well put it this way,... I think I would've much rather been playing CoH than seeing that crappy Bourne Supremacy. That movie sucked.

For teams,.. I think it's any level. Super Groups are like level 10 or so I think. Yeah thats it. But I'm not 100% sure. In fact,.. I'm pooped out and gonna crash now. Gotta get up early to work tomorrow (booo!). Ta ta for now...
    Nah Bourne Supremecy was great and I just ended my subscription to this game

Must go play some more now.

No time to post.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Must go play some more now.

No time to post.
    Nice!

I'll be on tonight.
    Hello World

I've added Io Dinah and Jamez Hetfield to my list too.

Barely reached 7th level with Stalemate before I had to leave - right after Buzzerbeater came online, actually. Love the new costume, meatwad.

Bummer too, 'cause I could really benefit from some of the tactics and experience form others. Since my character has only energy melee offensive attacks, it makes soloing challenging at times but that's pretty much all I've been doing on missions so far.

Found out the hard way that timed missions and real time, not game time.

Gotta choose a more offensive power for level 8.

...or think more about getting a blaster character.

I've added Io Dinah and Jamez Hetfield to my list too.

Barely reached 7th level with Stalemate before I had to leave - right after Buzzerbeater came online, actually. Love the new costume, meatwad.

Bummer too, 'cause I could really benefit from some of the tactics and experience form others. Since my character has only energy melee offensive attacks, it makes soloing challenging at times but that's pretty much all I've been doing on missions so far.

Found out the hard way that timed missions and real time, not game time.

Gotta choose a more offensive power for level 8.

Don't know when I'm on next but it's often late. Start looking for "Aumakua" a presently 5th level fire/force field controller. He's in green with yellow magic symbols and a hood.

I played with a force field person the other day and we almost didn't need a healer. I've also played with people who have fire rings and smoke and I've never seen anything that traps and blinds people better. Between those 2 powers I can pretty much make sure that the team can royally whoop @$$. Between my controller and Adepts tank we have the backbone of a decent team.

I'm probably going to dump my present Supergroup and I'd like to team up with all of you guys. Between us we can find times to get on and do TF's and the like and we can support each other a lot.

I also need a favor next time I see someone. I want to use someone as a go between so I can give stuff to my low level characters from my high level ones, it helps to have decent stuff at low levels.
    Last edited by ilovetheusers; July 27th, 2004 at 09:09 AM.

Blasters Rock. They die fairly easily as you move up in lvl but they really dish out the damage.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

I'm on 7/28 from 6pm to bedtime EST.

Look for Miss Dynamo or Aumakua.