Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Evenings are going to be harder for me this week, my daughter visiting with us until at least the weekend, but if you guys need a tanker I'm definitely interested.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I was on basically all night. I'm trying to hurry up and lvl him up to 10 so I can start the SG. After that I'll just go a normal pace. Keep in mind, the name is "JohnnyStorm" all one word. There might be other similar char names floating around.

I actually forgot to update the first post with user names. I will do that tonight for sure. But really it's no big deal because I'm going to get the homepage started this weekend and link it in my signature here. Then we can go to that for info instead of this thread.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Evenings are going to be harder for me this week, my daughter visiting with us until at least the weekend, but if you guys need a tanker I'm definitely interested.
    You know what Adept,.. just finish up your damn vacation, have a damn nice relaxing time, and then come talk to us about CoH. Ok? Got it? Get it? Good!

Just kidding. Seriously though dude,.. whenever you're ready. One thing about this SG, it doesn't mean we all will have to team together all the time. We will still have all the freedom in the world to do soloing, and basically do whatever you want. Play whenever you want. Etc. All the SG will do is to kinda unite the Windrivers members into one labeled group on CoH. We will have our own SG chat channel and you get SG team colors if you care about that sort of thing. And then if we happen to all be on at the same time, we can form teams if we decide. So I just want you guys to know there's no pressure. Don't feel obligated. Just have fun. Thats all I want. This SG won't change a thing except for the fact that you can say you are on an SG.

Note: So far we got ILTU, Silencio, Adept, myself. I think Diver01 is interested and I haven't heard from Meatwad yet. So basically this is what I'll be going by to get the SG started. I'll PM people and/or post when the time is right.
    Hello World

Yup im interested!!!
    W

Io Dinah is a level 7 defender with Healing powers, so I'm in if you need the healer. Otherwise I'll have to start over with a different class. If you see Buzzerbeater on (my main char) than give me a tell that you want to play with the lower levels. If I'm not already on a mission, I'll log the other char and we can have some fun.

P.S. Unlike in real life, my char has a sweet ***.

What are the colors going to be? Pistachio and dark green?

For the colors, I was thinking hot pink and purple polka-dot with lime-green stripes would work. Thoughts?
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    For the colors, I was thinking hot pink and purple polka-dot with lime-green stripes would work. Thoughts?

I'm going to be on tomorrow AM, EST.

And if the colours are an obligation for a SG, we're going to have a hard time coming to an agreement about that ghey scheme you proposed, Wrrby.

CoH RULES, MAN!!!!
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Hell yeah it rulez!

I will be working on starting a web page for the SG this weekend too btw. So in case you noticed I haven't been updating the first post in this thread, then thats why.

I'll be on tomorrow too btw. Tonight I'm going out and try and pretend that I acutally have a life.
    Hello World

See you there, Johnny.

Yeah, so I got the SG started. I can invite as I see you guys online.
    Hello World

So I actually started the SG with "Jamez Hetfield" and called it, "The Ghosts of War".

Here's a pic of Jamez..

Hello World

I vote for dark gray (or black) with amber for the colour scheme.

Too late. It's red and black. Hehe.

Btw,.. I haven't created a webpage yet. I discovered I didn't have dreamweaver on my PC and I was too lazy to install it. So I'm lagging a bit on it. I think if enough interest is shown, then I'll be more motivated to do it. And interest isn't just saying, "yes I'm interested"
    Hello World