Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Hey Sil, I logged on last night and saw you for about 5 seconds before you logged off. .

Saw that Francene was on the other day, but the Cleet was off on a mission somewhere so I didn't get to meet her.

Cleethor is a mission maniac. A mission master if you will. If there is a mission, Cleethor is on it. And I don't blame him,.. I've been doing much missioning myself lately and it really unfolds the game quite nicely. And I can actually build xp much faster while missioning that hunting.
    Hello World

Banned
    Werd on that, yeah, I am almost always on a mission. The rare times I group is to help me with a mission, anyone up for Perez Park

Ain't nothing agaist anyone, just very mission oriented. It gets cool cause after about the 10th level, one mission can break off into 3 or 4 sub missions. Makes some cool story lines to keep you interested rather then just grouping up and killing whatever moves. Makes it feel more like a super hero then just a big oll MMO

Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    Hey Sil, I logged on last night and saw you for about 5 seconds before you logged off. .

Saw that Francene was on the other day, but the Cleet was off on a mission somewhere so I didn't get to meet her.
    Yep, I got my *** kicked and died about 5 times fighting guys 6 levels higher than me. Then I went out and broke my car. It was a lossing night. :-/

But, aahll be baack.
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

Registered User Commander Klarg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    Sweet. I should meet up with you guys. I have a waaay upgraded version of MotorBreath now calling Raining Blood. L5 Science Blaster with Energy manipulation. He is one bada$$ shizzle m'nizzle!!

I usually go on between 9PM and 10PM, depending on when my son gets to bed.

Klarg is a Science? Tanker with Stone Armor and Stone Melee, and is positively humongous!!!

Oh yes: Francene is a little hottie.
    Here comes the revolution; time for the retribution.

Banned
    ANd steer clear of the official COH forums as they will suck out all fun of the game. Damn those people need lives. Just over there reading some stuff after not looking for 2 weeks.

Oooh. My character Raining Blood hit level 9 last night. Tonight I will hit 10. I almost forgot what it is like to run through Perez Park and have to actually be careful.

Energy Torrent rocks! I should've been a science blaster from the beginning. I don't know what I was thinking wasting my time as a scrapper. I can kill off enemies 2 levels higher than me in half the time and get twice the xp. Only thing is, my melee defense isn't as good, so if I get surrounded by a few lt's and a boss or something, then it's all bad.

Ooohh,.. again, I can't emphasize enough how important it is to choose good teams. Last night I was on a team. A couple people quit including the leader leaving me in charge with one other guy (controller). So I go to "find" some more guys. I ended up getting a couple of textbook CoH losers. Like, these are lvl8-9 dorks who think they are invincible. Anyway, because of their stupidity, I ended up dying twice. After the second time I said F this and left. I mean, why are these morons rushing into a mob of around 10 each at the same level as us. Thats suicide. Especially if they have lt's and boss. And especially if your entire team is out of end and only half health.
    Hello World

I havent really played much in the past few days but Ill be on tonight. Gotta get my Blaster up to 15..
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    I havent really played much in the past few days but Ill be on tonight. Gotta get my Blaster up to 15..
    Nice,.. what kind of blaster? What level you at? Any advise for a newbie blaster?
    Hello World

Nice,.. what kind of blaster? What level you at? Any advise for a newbie blaster?
    Diverrr is lvl14 Mutant Blaster. I like the area abilities like, Fireball, rain of fire.. ect... I personally like to concentrate my upgrades on 2 or 3 enhancments.

Switch to Dual Enhancements as soon as you can. I think you can start using them at lvl12.

Also, you gotta find the right shop that sells the enhancements. They will also buy them from you as well.
    W

Banned
    Wrrby, you were just describing exactly how you played everytime I grouped with your Scrapper

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    Wrrby, you were just describing exactly how you played everytime I grouped with your Scrapper
    Oh puuuhhlleeezzee. Of the very few times we've ever teamed, you keep going back to that first time when I had only been playing for a few days and was still a noob. I think I must be doing SOMETHING right or I wouldn't have such a huge friends list and have gotten invited on the X-Factor Supergroup yesterday. This is a group of lvl12-14's who have invited me (a lvl 7 at the time) to join their forces.
    Hello World

Oh puuuhhlleeezzee. Of the very few times we've ever teamed, you keep going back to that first time when I had only been playing for a few days and was still a noob. I think I must be doing SOMETHING right or I wouldn't have such a huge friends list and have gotten invited on the X-Factor Supergroup yesterday. This is a group of lvl12-14's who have invited me (a lvl 7 at the time) to join their forces.
    You're family must be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I cried all weekend because I didNt get the game yet.
    And it looks like I ain't getting it this week either.

I need arguments to justify spending upwards of 100$ on a video game guys.

Can you help me out?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    And it looks like I ain't getting it this week either.

I need arguments to justify spending upwards of 100$ on a video game guys.

Can you help me out?
    Buy it at an EB (if you guys have them or go online) That will save you $10US. If you pay monthly you can cancel anytime. So it will have been $40 for the first month. You can worry about the $15/month after that. Save your change.