Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 74
Page 74 of 176 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Damn,.. I'm doing that damn social life thing again tonight. I hope to be on, but prolly not until late.
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Don't know yet.

Might have to arm wrestle the wife to see who gets to play, so it's a tossup.
    no tossup bro, she plays more than u do
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

Thanks for getting my back bro.

BTW, tried to work out TeamSpeak a bit, but I'm going to have to resort to plan B before I continue: RTFM.

Looks promising though.

Who would be interested in using that during our team ups?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Teamspeak sounds interesting. I'll check out the website.
    Hello World

http://www.goteamspeak.com (used to be teamspeak.org)
    Hello World

Got both the server and client installed last night, but have not yet gotten around to reading the manuals or check out the forums more thoroughly.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Yeah. It looks kinda complicated for my small brain to comprehend. But it's defnitely a possibility.
    Hello World

So this game sucks my left nut. After not playing for three days I figure to go on and play a bit. Except none of the door missions work.

I built me up a solider toon. His name is GI Jim. And yeah,.. door mishuns don't work. Crap!
    Hello World

So you guys hit lvl 24 yet? Lets do that respec mish. Yeah? Anyone? Anyone?
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by WebHead
    So you guys hit lvl 24 yet? Lets do that respec mish. Yeah? Anyone? Anyone?
    I would be at LVL 23 if the door missions wouldnt have broken. I didnt feel like hunting so I jsut quit for the evening.

Speaking of door missions, had an interesting experience during a door mission in which I died.

I clicked on "Go to Hospitol", and ended up on the same mission map, in a jail cell. I had to break out of prison, which killed me once again, to continue the mission... definetly different.....
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    I would be at LVL 23 if the door missions wouldnt have broken. I didnt feel like hunting so I jsut quit for the evening.

Speaking of door missions, had an interesting experience during a door mission in which I died.

I clicked on "Go to Hospitol", and ended up on the same mission map, in a jail cell. I had to break out of prison, which killed me once again, to continue the mission... definetly different.....
    Hmmm. Interesting. That must be why the missions were not working. Maybe they were upgrading the mission maps with jail cells or something? Weird.

Yeah,.. I just hunted with my n00b toon. I didn't want to chance having RB get jacked into some limbo universe based on all their upgrading and maintenance.
    Hello World

I think we should all wait until our main toons reach 27, and here is why:

1. No horrendous level difference between highest toon initiating a mission with mobs 3+ levels and other teammates at lower level.
    2. Chance to get more powers/slots. In my case, that would mean Taunt and/or Invincibility, to at least have a chance to gather aggro away from the reactor when needed.
    3. Access to level 30 enhancements.

Whaddya'll think about my suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    ...Speaking of door missions, had an interesting experience during a door mission in which I died.

I read that some missions are just designed that way.

Can you tell us which one it was you took?

Your quest for the Debt Badge seems to be going well, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    I think we should all wait until our main toons reach 27, and here is why:

1. No horrendous level difference between highest toon initiating a mission with mobs 3+ levels and other teammates at lower level.
    2. Chance to get more powers/slots. In my case, that would mean Taunt and/or Invincibility, to at least have a chance to gather aggro away from the reactor when needed.
    3. Access to level 30 enhancements.

Whaddya'll think about my suggestion?
    Makes logical sense to me. I'm going to put RB away until we're all at the same lvl. I'll just go with "GI Jim" (one of the funnest toons I've made in quite some time) for the time being. Natural Blaster w/ Devices.

And speaking of GI Jim. He is a military type toon. This gave me an idea for a new SG (if anyone is interested). Once I reach lvl 10, I'm going to start a new military type of SG. It's not going to be limited to just WD. It will feature military toons. I hope to build an army of CoH toons. So if any of you all are interested,.. hit me up. I think it would be kinda cool to hit the streets as a platoon.