Official WD City of Heroes Thread - Page 97
Page 97 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2635

Thread: Official WD City of Heroes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Hey Carb, have you had any luck with Star-Light joining us this evening?

Otherwise we may have to do this without a healer, which would make things... costly.
    fatespinner is in 2nite, exed. he told me that it wont lv up anything in the game...hope he is sure about that. i'll check out some FAQs today to c if we can be sure of this. got Blaze close to 28 (10000 away) and loaded up on some lv30 SOs for dam. was starting to feel weak couldn't arrest a "white" minion in 1 shot anymore
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

No luck on the Star-Light defender. She has to work. I did it without a defender once. We just need someone who can do a lil bit o' healin'. Anyone? Maybe we can pick some one up at the TF starting point... Do we have anyone on the team with invisibility and TP? That will help speed up the mission significantly.

Also, I'm not sure about the Exemplar thing... think I tried that but didn't work. Don't remember though. And one last thing, between the missions in the TF, you don't want to level. That will boost the level of the enemies in the final confrontation. You just want to be ABLE to level, this will allow you to do more damage in the final fight without worring about higher level baddies.

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    fatespinner is in 2nite, exed. he told me that it wont lv up anything in the game...hope he is sure about that. i'll check out some FAQs today to c if we can be sure of this. got Blaze close to 28 (10000 away) and loaded up on some lv30 SOs for dam. was starting to feel weak couldn't arrest a "white" minion in 1 shot anymore

I couldn't find any info one way or another yet, but I am on my lunch hour now so I'll start digging.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonado
    No luck on the Star-Light defender. She has to work. I did it without a defender once. We just need someone who can do a lil bit o' healin'. Anyone? Maybe we can pick some one up at the TF starting point... Do we have anyone on the team with invisibility and TP? That will help speed up the mission significantly...
    I believe we now have at least 2 toons with TP in that group: Aumakua and Buzzerbeater. There may be others but they never have a chance to use it.

When Fatespinner joins us, we will be a full 8-man team. Adding a healer will no longer be possible.

Diverrr has his zippo, but I'm not sure if he has enough lighter fluid for all of us.

Also, I'm not sure about the Exemplar thing... think I tried that but didn't work. Don't remember though. And one last thing, between the missions in the TF, you don't want to level. That will boost the level of the enemies in the final confrontation. You just want to be ABLE to level, this will allow you to do more damage in the final fight without worring about higher level baddies.
    I was counting on that to get Provoke (AoE Taunt effect) and help us out during the Reactor section... bummer.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

All right, Fatespinner will be able to join in, according to this: http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showf...v=#Post1616498

But as soon as the duo is quit by either party, he gets the boot.

No XP either, being Ex'ed. Gets it all in influence instead and gets the badge.

Oh, and the possibility to respec, of course.

I'll call him and ask if he's up with that at dinner time.

Terra Volta TF Guide by Moncro: http://cityofheroes.gameamp.com/guide/viewGuides/92.php

Some good tips in there.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    All right, Fatespinner will be able to join in, according to this: http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showf...v=#Post1616498

But as soon as the duo is quit by either party, he gets the boot.

No XP either, being Ex'ed. Gets it all in influence instead and gets the badge.

Oh, and the possibility to respec, of course.

I'll call him and ask if he's up with that at dinner time.
    i already booked him for tonight, and he heals also
    My New Year's resolution: to be intolerant towards those who are intolerant of me, that'll learn 'em!

There we go.

We're all planned out now.

If only we can get inept and Fatespinner using Roger Wilco, this team will be able to handle the huge mobs our 8-man team will generate.

Quote Originally Posted by i n e p t
    i already booked him for tonight, and he heals also
    Will he still be able to do so at level 27?

The reason I asked about the Invisibility and TP toons is because what you can do is send those said toons ahead, avoiding all enemy contact, to safe areas in the mission. Then they TP the rest of the team where we quickly dispactch of the boss-man. This saves lots of time (which I would like to do because its a Monday night), and makes sure no one dies. And don't worry, there is plenty of XP to go around at the final battle (along with a Skiff badge most likely).

The reason I asked about the Invisibility and TP toons is because what you can do is send those said toons ahead, avoiding all enemy contact, to safe areas in the mission. Then they TP the rest of the team where we quickly dispactch of the boss-man. This saves lots of time (which I would like to do because its a Monday night), and makes sure no one dies. And don't worry, there is plenty of XP to go around at the final battle (along with a Skiff badge most likely).
    Aum has force field and invisibility and we both have TP.

Good idea.

TP in to get to the critical areas (scientists, key, etc.) and have it also available for whenever someone drops in the reactor room and needs a quick rez and bubble from the prep room.

I'm not personally that interested in XP tonight - just getting to respec my tank will be enough satisfaction.

BTW Carb, how well can your character handle damage?

Could he and Stalemate be used as targetting points for the blasters?

I forget what your secondary power set is...

My secondary is Invulnerability, so I can take a lot of hits. In the last resp I did, all that was left was me and Tanker at the end. We just about single-handedly took on the last wave of baddies.

Hey wait a second,.. I only need 250 xp to lvl. Is this going to be an issue? Shoot,.. I shouldn't have cut it so close.

Also,.. I am home sick today so I am ready for this mission whenever. However, I have SERIOUS congestion which means my voice is completeley F'ed,.. so don't make fun.
    Hello World

How does one do quotes in this forum?