hi guys after wandering the net looking for answers ive ended up here. i was given an old gateway select 1100 thats about 3-4 years old. it has the ms-6330 ver2.1 motherboard. the computer has all the original hardware and was running winme but it had so many problems i decided to reformat the hd and install winxp. now everything is running great i have had no problems with winxp except for one thing. when i boot up the computer i get a "Reboot Select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device" message and it gets stuck there. if i press alt+ctrl+del it will continue to boot up normally and all is fine. i looked into this problem and gateway tells me to update the bios in order to fix this problem (http://support.gateway.com/s/issues/151305110.shtml). so i downloaded the file and followed all their instructions step by step in order to update the bios only problem now is it doesnt seem to work. tells me to leave the diskette in the drive and restart the computer to get the update going but when i restart the computer i just get a "non-system disk or disk error" message. ive gone through numerous brand new disks to try and get it to work. no luck. so ive gone through the msi website to try and find a bios update there but i cant seem to locate it. im using the computer right now and everything runs fine.. i just hate to have to alt+ctrl+del that first message everytime i turn on the computer. any help would be appreciated. thanks.