Jaxon and techs in one thread only ??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jaxon and techs in one thread only ???

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    THAT'S where I remembered that line from...
    Metallica Rules!!!!!
    W

In one of the really, really Blue states.
    From JaXsons website. The one HE quoted. the one he used to attack Michael Moore.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=25251

From that website:

Is Bush a sentimental fool?

Every act of compassion in President Bush's "Kill 'Em With Kindness" campaign has backfired.

The Taliban has heisted much of the more than 1 million Koran-correct food rations – all free of pork and pork byproducts – which we've dropped so far in Afghanistan. And now the holy clerics are poisoning them.

But that waste of time and money didn't convince Bush to stop. We're dropping more provisions – this time in pretty blue packages.

Turns out the yellow packets look like yellow cluster bomblets. So now we'll drop rations in blue, so Afghan kids don't mistake unspent bombs for food.

Wait a minute. Shouldn't we leave them yellow if the Taliban is picking them up? No, that wouldn't be nice.

Bush also has airlifted in radios and humanitarian love-letters. Next he'll be sending in VCRs and beverages to our enemy.

Bush had American kiddos send their allowance money to the White House to help starving Afghan orphans (never mind the poor American kids who lost parents in the World Trade Center attacks ordered from Afghanistan). More than 90,000 letters have arrived, but the money's just sitting there – held hostage by the anthrax scare.

Bush wasn't discouraged. He then came up with the bright idea to encourage American kids to pick an Islamic world pen pal. Sure, send a junior jihader your home address, kiddies, so he can send you a seed packet to start your own little anthrax garden.

Meantime, the enemy isn't fooling around with pen pals and care packages. It's scouting our nuke plants here, and lining up suicide teams to hit our ground troops over there.

As commander in chief, you'd think Bush would know the enemy, the first canon of war. But he has no idea what's driving these nuts.

At bottom, it's a little book, shorter than the New Testament, called the Koran.

Islamic terrorists are essentially carrying out edicts passed down by their prophet, Mohammed. They will not tire of hating and battling American infidels any more than Catholics will tire of hailing Mary.

"Islam is peace," Bush insists.

Sorry, Mr. President, but I've just read the Koran, cover to cover, and it reads like a manual of war.

My favorite verse: "Kill those who join other gods with God (Christians) wherever ye shall find them; and seize them, besiege them, and lay in wait for them with every kind of ambush."

My favorite sura: "The Troops."

Gee these guys are so right wing that Bush is a commie traitor to them.
    Thanks for the link, Jaxson
    I take it you also think Bush is a fool like the website you linked to?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin
    "I'm a hard worker." -George W. Bush