Adultery 2

View Poll Results: Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 14.04%
  • No

49 85.96%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adultery 2

Hybrid View

Question Adultery 2

Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Please, only those who consider themselves in a committed relationship (married and civil union) now, or were previously, are asked to answer.

Casual - or even "serious" dating doesn't apply unless you're engaged.

Feel free to comment.

This second version is to cast aside any possibility of dubious answers due to the wording of the first poll. Please vote again if you participated in the first poll.
    Last edited by a d e p t; July 7th, 2004 at 02:38 PM.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Have I cheated on my current girlfriend? Absolutely not and NEVER will.

Have I cheated on my past girlfriend... well, that's how I met my current girlfriend.
    *The official eating utensil of all WinDrivers members*

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spork
    Have I cheated on my current girlfriend? Absolutely not and NEVER will.

Have I cheated on my past girlfriend... well, that's how I met my current girlfriend.
    Does the current g/f know that you were cheating when you first hooked up
    with her?

If so, I think she's a fool. I never understood women who think that they can hook up with a guy who has a g/f, and then act all shocked when he does it to him.
    "I know he did it when he was with her, but I can't believe he did it to me!"

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    Does the current g/f know that you were cheating when you first hooked up
    with her?

If so, I think she's a fool. I never understood women who think that they can hook up with a guy who has a g/f, and then act all shocked when he does it to him.
    "I know he did it when he was with her, but I can't believe he did it to me!"

Once a cheat, always a cheat.
    Well in defense of my friend (Spork's girlfriend) I will say I don't think she was a fool at all. From my understanding they work together for a long time and became really good friends. She told me he was in a drawn-out tired relationship with a no-so-attrative prude. They met and fell in love as friends. He dumped the other girl and Started dating my friend. But yeah they got it on before he dumped the other girl.

I don't think once a cheat always a cheat. You have to consider age. At least I think you do. When you are young don't always make good choices.

I have cheated on guys before but that doesn't mean I have cheated on them all. The one guy I really loved I would have never cheated on. But I guess he didn't feel the same

If your not married or engaged is it really cheating anyway?
    Whitney

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker
    If your not married or engaged is it really cheating anyway?
    Don't know, that's a good question. I still think in his case, or even yours, cheating (if you wanna call it that) on your b/f or g/f is a low down and dirty thing to do. If you want out of the relationship or have found somebody else you want to be with, have the decency to cut it off with who you're currently with before moving into another bed.

That's just my opinion, I know many would not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    Don't know, that's a good question. I still think in his case, or even yours, cheating (if you wanna call it that) on your b/f or g/f is a low down and dirty thing to do. If you want out of the relationship or have found somebody else you want to be with, have the decency to cut it off with who you're currently with before moving into another bed.

That's just my opinion, I know many would not agree.
    I agree with you 100% and I think most people would agree that would be the "right" thing to do. But we humans don't always make the best choices.
    I guess IMO all is forgiven unless you cheat on your Fiancé or Spouse.
    Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Please, only those who consider themselves in a committed relationship (married and civil union) now, or were previously, are asked to answer.

Feel free to comment.

This second version is to cast aside any possibility of dubious answers due to the wording of the first poll. Please vote again if you participated in the first poll.
    Are you asking if I've ever cheated on YOUR spouse or mine?

Banned
    Better to be the first to cheat and get in on that action then find out later that she was doing it all along.

Hell yes I have.

define adultery please
    It's good to be the King.

Quote Originally Posted by King Grover
    define adultery please
    Actively pursuing or accepting the advances of another who is not you're partner. This doesn’t mean that Sex must be performed in order for it to be cheating, what does matter is the intent to have an intimate relationship, while taking an active part in perpetuating it with someone who is not your partner, and most importantly, without the consent of your partner!

Well, that's my definition anyway...

close enough. tahnky yous
    It's good to be the King.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    Actively pursuing or accepting the advances of another who is not you're partner. This doesn’t mean that Sex must be performed in order for it to be cheating, what does matter is the intent to have an intimate relationship, while taking an active part in perpetuating it with someone who is not your partner, and most importantly, without the consent of your partner!

Oh yeah, that is a yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know

Well I am a flirt... My Partner knows this... Has it caused problems in the past.... YES... But I have turned down more offers of Sex in the last 14 months than I have ever got before... I always laugh at the woman and say not in this lifetime.... Not while I'm with my GF.... So what do they do ? They offer more them and their friend... Like this is going to make me change my mind...

Does this make me a cheat ??? I do Flirt
    I'm not Satan ... I'm just one of his highly placed minions

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    ...Please, only those who consider themselves in a committed relationship (married and civil union) now, or were previously, are asked to answer...
    Please don't overlook the request that COMMITTED RELATIONSHIPS be taken into account.

Casual - or even "serious" dating doesn't apply unless you're engaged.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I once used my left hand.

But only because my right one was in a sling dammit!!!
    Bollocks