Adultery 2 - Page 2

View Poll Results: Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 14.04%
  • No

49 85.96%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Adultery 2

Does that mean I going to cheat forever ??
    I'm not Satan ... I'm just one of his highly placed minions

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Isnt it inbuilt into the human male to procreate so how can you define it as cheating if it is in line with natural evolution?
    Ask your mate.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Escape_Driver
    I used to like that... It get's boring

yes it does. And being a bartender takes the challenge out of it but,....
    It's good to be the King.

Quote Originally Posted by a d e p t
    ...Please, only those who consider themselves in a committed relationship (married and civil union) now, or were previously, are asked to answer...
    Please don't overlook the request that COMMITTED RELATIONSHIPS be taken into account.

Casual - or even "serious" dating doesn't apply unless you're engaged.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I once used my left hand.

But only because my right one was in a sling dammit!!!
    Bollocks

Registered User PreciousAngelJS25's Avatar
    Well I have never been in a committed relationship, but this guy and I talked about being engaged but he was poor and a jerk for that matter.

He considered this cheating but it's a rather complicated story and I dont consider it cheating. What's your imput?

I was in a long distance relationship with one of my best friends who moved and everything was fine. Well I found that my feelings were straying and that I didnt feel the same way about Charlie as I had before, so I broke up with him because I felt as if it would be leading him on to stay in the relationship. Well I started dating Andrew after about a month and it turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life. Well Charlie, who was very suicidal (had almost succeeded twice but intervention of medical people saved him), kept calling me and saying that if he knew that I was still there for him as a friend and stuff he wouldnt kill himself and finally, his mother called and begged me to come up there and talk to him and his family. Well I talked to Andrew about it and he was fine with it. So I went up to Charlie's and spend time with him and his family as friends and left the next day. Well before I got into the car, Charlie spun me around and said "carpedeum" and kissed me. Well i pushed him away and said "no, look, i have a bf that i care about now. you need to stop." and he respected that. Well, my mistake, I never told Andrew that until a year and a half later because i didnt think it was really important. I mean I was stupid not to tell him, but none the less, is it considered cheating??

Neways, Me and Andrew are definately over now, and I am very happy with Matt. There will never be a time as long as we are together, that I even think about cheating on him. I think it's morally wrong to cheat on someone you are committed to. If you cant put up with them, then either break up with them or divorce them before you go sleep or have a relationship with someone else.

That's just my view....
    *I'm not weird, I'm delightfully strange!!*
    *Faith is hope holding out it's hand in the dark.*

Luvs! Jess

Quote Originally Posted by Titchski
    I once used my left hand.

But only because my right one was in a sling dammit!!!
    Using your left hand is definitely cheating if your in a committed relationship with your right!....
    Bouncy Bouncy

Quote Originally Posted by PreciousAngelJS25
    ..., I never told Andrew that until a year and a half later because i didnt think it was really important. I mean I was stupid not to tell him, but none the less, is it considered cheating?? ...
    No.

You weren't responsible for what happened - just a little too trusting.

To me, "cheating" is being unfaithful to my marriage vows.

It's keeping in mind that she's mine and I am hers to the exclusion of all others.

That means that sexually, romantically, emotionally I am devoting myself to my wife. It's not just a sex thing for me personally.

It's keeping my heart and my thoughts centered on my wife and the promise I made to her.

It's keeping in mind that she's mine and I am hers to the exclusion of all others.

That means that sexually, romantically, emotionally I am devoting myself to my wife. It's not just a sex thing for me personally.

It's keeping my heart and my thoughts centered on my wife and the promise I made to her.
    I so agree with you adept! I believe that if you commit yourself to someone, you should remain faithful in ALL aspects, not just sexually.

*high five to adept* You're wife is a lucky one!

Luvs! Jess

I so agree with you adept! I believe that if you commit yourself to someone, you should remain faithful in ALL aspects, not just sexually.

You two sound like a perfect match....maybe you should think about having an affair...
    Bouncy Bouncy

She knows it.

And I consider myself truly blessed to be at her side.

Well, just not at this very moment, because she doesn't particularly like computers and I have to get in my 12 hours of IT a day, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Orangeman
    You two sound like a perfect match....maybe you should think about having an affair...

Don't you have some Jell-O waiting for you somewhere?

Don't you have some Jell-O waiting for you somewhere?
    I ran out... gotta get some more...
    Last edited by Orangeman; July 7th, 2004 at 07:57 PM.
    Bouncy Bouncy

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spork
    Have I cheated on my current girlfriend? Absolutely not and NEVER will.

Have I cheated on my past girlfriend... well, that's how I met my current girlfriend.
    Does the current g/f know that you were cheating when you first hooked up
    with her?

If so, I think she's a fool. I never understood women who think that they can hook up with a guy who has a g/f, and then act all shocked when he does it to him.
    "I know he did it when he was with her, but I can't believe he did it to me!"

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangeman
    ha ha ha very funny

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    Does the current g/f know that you were cheating when you first hooked up
    with her?

If so, I think she's a fool. I never understood women who think that they can hook up with a guy who has a g/f, and then act all shocked when he does it to him.
    "I know he did it when he was with her, but I can't believe he did it to me!"

Once a cheat, always a cheat.
    I agree. I dont see how girls can be that dumb sometimes, but I mean if you fall in love with a guy who is taken and he seems to love you too, and then breaks up with his chick, it might be a different story. There are so many ways that this can be interpreted. Guys grow up slower than girls, so maybe him going out with his current girl friend was his way of growing up and showing her that he's not going to cheat on her is one of the ways that he proves he loves her.

Or maybe....I'm just babbling on

Luvs! Jess