Job Opening in San Diego. - I am an employee not a recruiter.

Thread: Job Opening in San Diego. - I am an employee not a recruiter.

Threaded View

Job Opening in San Diego. - I am an employee not a recruiter.

I hope that I am not violating the rules with this post, but here it goes.

I am not posting specific information as this is an open forum.

I have been asked to prescreen contractors for an opening that my company has in San Diego for a Desktop Technician. You will work for a contracting company, but I do not work with them. I am the Tech Lead for the region, which is why I am involved. As a long time member of this group I would like to see someone here who is looking for a job have the chance to get one, as opposed to someone random (also the group here is really tech savvy and that always helps.)

I am looking for people with excellent communication skills, amazing organizational skills, a keen work ethic, the willingness and ability to learn - a lust for knowledge as it were - and sharp LAN and Desktop skills. You need to know Windows 2000 Pro like the back of your hand and be able to recognise and troubleshoot hardware (Dell Desktops and Laptops), Printers (HP and Xerox), LAN connectivity issues (understand how the LAN works, no cisco required.)

Please email me with your information. If you are sending a Resume, please make it a Word doc. I will not be checking this topic any longer, please see my comments later in the thread is you are curious as to why.

Initial contact will be early this week (Mon, Tues) via phone interview. Position begins as early as Tuesday.

Pay is 18 - 20$ / Hr.

We are looking for 2 contractors. It is a 2 - 6 week contract with one becoming a permanent contract. The company is slow to hire as an employee, but the benefits are worth it.

The contract will be through a specific contract company (I do NOT work for them) and the company does not offer benefits.
    Last edited by cyberhh; July 20th, 2004 at 10:25 AM.
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.

The answer to your question is: 00110100 00110010