Problems with DCZ 6VR

Thread: Problems with DCZ 6VR

Problems with DCZ 6VR

I have just purchased a Praktica DCZ 6 VR. Everything is working fine................except for aquiring video clips from the camera to my PC.

I think I installed the software correctly so what's up?
    The error message says that there are no video clips on the camera but there are becuase I can access them on the camera screen.

Can anyone help me please?

Janis

If you set the configuration of the camera to show as an additional drive as well as images are there any video clips showing in the explorer window within windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    If you set the configuration of the camera to show as an additional drive as well as images are there any video clips showing in the explorer window within windows?

I'm sorry Archer but I'll need that explanation in words of one syllable.

Janis

OK I`ll try again
    Within the configuration on the camera it usually can be configured to either show as a camera or have the internal card show up as external storage when plugged into a PC[it should say how to do this in the manual].
    So with it set to external storage when you open explorer there should now be an extra drive showing which is the cameras storage card.If you open this in explorer does it show any movie files along side the images?

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    OK I`ll try again
    Within the configuration on the camera it usually can be configured to either show as a camera or have the internal card show up as external storage when plugged into a PC[it should say how to do this in the manual].
    So with it set to external storage when you open explorer there should now be an extra drive showing which is the cameras storage card.If you open this in explorer does it show any movie files along side the images?
    I found out you can do it with windows media player... you can download it on the web... open windows media player --> go to file ---> open ---> open drive F ---> open Dcim ---> open 100fscam ---> there must be something like phto0001 in it, that's your video!

Open it and go to File --> save as

I hope it will work for you too!

Talking Praktica DCZ 6 VR

hi i bought a Praktica DCZ 6 VR, everything on the camera works, but i cant seem to find how to work the flash, can anyone help me as im about to throw it out the window lol

Welcome to Windrivers gail.king

give Praktica a call here Otherwise I can only find the manual for sale... is it not on the CD supplied with the camera in electronic form?

the drivers are here
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."