Cheating - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker
    Yeah I do have a life. But work gets boring. I didn't do anything wrong to you so don't get mad at me.

YOU brought this fight to the board not me...now Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh before your feelings get hurt.

My feelings aren't going to get hurt at all because I have nothing to lose here.

What I don't understand is why do you even bothered to get involved in my relationship when neither of us like you? It doesn't make sense. I could go on and on, but this is quite pathetic and not even worth the effort.
    *The official eating utensil of all WinDrivers members*

You two sound so much like man & wife it's scary!

There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

This thread is bad news all the way through

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G
    This thread is bad news all the way through
    That is why it is so much fun

Kinda like bein in high school all over again...or wait, is it jr. high?!?!?
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Banned
    What is sad is that most people here are going to take Sporks side, and call Seeker "childish", "immature", "a little girl", even now the high school comments have started. Yet her original post was completely different, yet I will be proven right with this prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker
    Hey don't question my age. He is the one that let it be known this thread was about him. I didn't say a word. I just wanted your opinion.

I think you just don't like me...
    That's not the point! I mean...uh...

Actually I think the whole mess is a bunch of dirty laundry. I agree with PuterGeekGirl. High School's behind me. I'll shut up now.

Well, she flaunts her $hit around this place like she's the office T&A of WinDrivers and it's pathetic. She offers up old pictures of herself (which I've been told she looks nothing like anymore), and all the guys flock to her with lust in their eyes. She's bound and determined to break up me and my girlfriend and it's actually quite sad that a person would have such a goal.

Most people are happy for someone and their partner, but not in this case. Must be jealousy or something setting in. She comes to me like "Hey, my man is in jail, come sleep with me" which couldn't possibly be any more sad and pathetic. "Yeah I have kids, and my man is away, and I know you're dating my friend, but I'm willing to put that all on the line if you come over to my place just so that we can have an hour of fun."

I could go on and on about the other crap that was PM'd, but I don't have the time nor the care to do so.

She needs to wake up and realize is that perhaps HER life isn't as happy as it could be. Maybe if she worried more about herself and not about ruining others', then maybe things would be brighter for her... but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    What is sad is that most people here are going to take Sporks side, and call Seeker "childish", "immature", "a little girl", even now the high school comments have started. Yet her original post was completely different, yet I will be proven right with this prediction.
    Not the question itself, that wasn't high schoolish at all, its the other BS thats been drug out into things.....Sorry, shoulda clarified that....the question its self is very valid......
    Failure is not an option -- its a "feature" of Windows.

Mama never told me geekhood was gonna be like this....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spork
    Well, she flaunts her $hit around this place like she's the office T&A of WinDrivers and it's pathetic. She offers up old pictures of herself (which I've been told she looks nothing like anymore), and all the guys flock to her with lust in their eyes. She's bound and determined to break up me and my girlfriend and it's actually quite sad that a person would have such a goal.

Most people are happy for someone and their partner, but not in this case. Must be jealousy or something setting in. She comes to me like "Hey, my man is in jail, come sleep with me" which couldn't possibly be any more sad and pathetic. "Yeah I have kids, and my man is away, and I know you're dating my friend, but I'm willing to put that all on the line if you come over to my place just so that we can have an hour of fun."

I could go on and on about the other crap that was PM'd, but I don't have the time nor the care to do so.

She needs to wake up and realize is that perhaps HER life isn't as happy as it could be. Maybe if she worried more about herself and not about ruining others', then maybe things would be brighter for her... but I doubt it.
    If you would just shut the **** up, this never would have been brought up, did you once ever think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus
    If you would just shut the **** up, this never would have been brought up, did you once ever think about that
    Yeah, I thought about it, but could've really carelessed.

Am I ready for a bashing parade? I sure the hell am.

Do I have anything to lose here? Nope. I went through all of this a few months ago.

So do I care what you think? Not at all because the only thing you care about is seeing more pictures of Seeker.

Is that really how the coverstaion went Spork?

I said IF....IF...IF...I had 3 kids and a man in jail then maybe I would get with you. You can't read evry good can you. And if I am ugly "now' why are you trying to get with me?

and PPG...The person YOU are defending is the one that brought this up,not me. So thank you for helping my case. Now you mouth can stop rearing it's head in this. Even though you ran tp PM him the second this started. Are you going to give him some more wonderful advise on how he should break up with his girlfriend.
    Whitney

F*** it. Cleetus hand me some popcorn.

(For the record, I have no clue what's goin on, so I ain't takin sides.)

Banned
    Yeah, I thought about it, but could've really carelessed.

Am I ready for a bashing parade? I sure the hell am.

Do I have anything to lose here? Nope. I went through all of this a few months ago.

So do I care what you think? Not at all because the only thing you care about is seeing more pictures of Seeker.
    REally, that is all I care about? I am defending her just for pictures of a girl in MN who I would like to take out for drinks but lives way to far away from Houston, where I have 4 million+ other people to choose from?

A few months ago, everyone took your side. This time, I probably won't be the only one who doesn't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meatwad
    F*** it. Cleetus hand me some popcorn.

(For the record, I have no clue what's goin on, so I ain't takin sides.)
    I don't have the popcorn, but you can have some beer in the cooler.