Where download the drivers of keyboard for my eMachines T2615?

Thread: Where download the drivers of keyboard for my eMachines T2615?

Smile Where download the drivers of keyboard for my eMachines T2615?

Where download the drivers of keyboard for my eMachines T2615?
    I have lost my drivers, so i can not use some keys of the keyboard. PLS somebody can tell me where can get it. thanks

MY email:[email protected]

Keyboard drivers?

What kind of keyboard do you have? What brand is it: Logitech, Microsoft, etc? You might want to try to download the software from the manufacturers site. Tip: If you don't see the manufacturer name/logo on the front of the keyboard, try turning it over and looking for a manufacturer sticker on the back.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Hi zerocci, welcome to WinDrivers!
    You can find downloads for the T2615 here. But nothing listed for the keyboard itself.

You will also find the User's Guide available as a .pdf file. And, product specs are available there also.

What keys are you not able to use? Special function keys? Is this the "Premium Multimedia Keyboard?"

You might try contacting their Tech Support via the link at the bottom of that webpage.

Good Luck!

The keyboard model is KB-0108, and its brand is: Microsoft Natural.But I dont know where can get its drivers,and I have a more question for my keyboard:why the keys(Cut,Copy,Paste and the calculator) cant work on my keyboard, is it problem about the drivers?

MY email:[email protected]

Thanks,DonJ

I have not found anything about keyboard info from eMachines support website, and I contacted the Tech Support failed.Yes, some special function keys are not able to use, I dont know if it is Premium Multimedia Keyboard or not.

Here is the link to the Microsoft Keyboard Page

Find your keyboad and click on it, on the right there should be a "downloads" link. You will need to get your keyboad software from there. Emachines did not make your keyboard, they only slap their label on Microsoft's.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

three keys are still unavailable

I downloaded and installed the drivers (Microsoft Natural intellitype pro 5.2).So the calcuator key work now, but the other three keys(cut,copy and paste) are still unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by zerocci
    I downloaded and installed the drivers (Microsoft Natural intellitype pro 5.2).So the calcuator key work now, but the other three keys(cut,copy and paste) are still unavailable.
    If you can't get the software from MS to work correctly, you will need to contact MS support for you product. I would make sure that you downloaded the software for the right device first. Also, check the options in the software, there may be something to turn these keys off and on.
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your help! I will try do it more times.