fix BIOS L7VMM2

Thread: fix BIOS L7VMM2

Unhappy fix BIOS L7VMM2

Hi, i need to know how i can fix the BIOS.
    My MotherBoard is L7VMM2 and i tried to update the BIOS, but somethig happend and now i canīt get turn on the machine :'( .
    mmm i mean, i turn on the machine but nothing happen, no video, no keyboard ligths, its dead!!

Somebody know how i can fix the BIOS, in others mothers-boards its possible update the bios from a floppy.

can i do that with my board??

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

What is the "something" that happened? Did you shut down the machine prior to the BIOS update loading all the way? I would try to pull the jumper and reset the CMOS, either that or pull the battery if you can't find the jumper. This may reset any corrupt settings back to factory defaults. If this doesn't work, you may want to contact the manufacturer for the mobo for troubleshooting or a new board (hint: do not tell them what you did, blame it on a bad board, etc). If the machine won't POST then you are not going to be able to load from the floppy, or any other media for that matter.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

ruslans bios recovery tips

Oberst, you have a bad flash... you used the wrong bios, the wrong flash or had a power dip/outtage when flashing the bios. It is recoverable with a little work in most cases. did you get the bios from here?
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

depends what util he used, if the boot block needed to be updated but wasn't that would cause the same issue. does the floppy try to access at anytime?

If so, you can use the floppy drive method of recovery from Ruslans Recovery Tips.

Good Luck.