Hi guys and girls, I hope someone can help me with this such annoying problem i have...

I have a laptop that connected to my main computer using XP pro on both computers with SP1. Now i have been running a network on that with no problem at all.

Recently I installed SP2 on main computer with all network settings in tact even for the laptop to share internet.

Now that SP2 is installed i have experienced the following problem. with network.

When u either connect to msn or internet explorer on laptop i get this on main computer *win32 Services Error* and the laptop disconnects from the net. if i press debug or ok main computer stalls or crashes.

I have searched and searched to forums with help of solving problem. with no luck

I even downloaded microsoft patch but it won't install cause i think the patch is for SP1.

This is important as the laptop is my wifes, and she is already moaning at me cause we have this problem with her internet connection, I have a sore head hehehe.

But please someone show me the way or help in any way or suggestions. Remember I may have done some stuff that i have seen on forums but please i need your help so i can survive from my wifes moans