All is good
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: All is good

All is good

So like today was the best day to ever happen in a long time. Woke up, took shower, ran some errands. Around 3:30pm (after doing some laundry and playing a little CoH), my friends picked me up. We went down to Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View to go see KoRn, Linkin Park, and Snoop Dogg for the Projekt Revolution concert. Parked in Premiere parking. Went inside. Drank beer, hung out. Got VIP wrist bands and "over 21" wristbands. Hung out in VIP section. Then went to seats to watch Snoop. Kick Azz!! Then hung out in VIP some more and drank beer. Had good food. Then watched KoRn. KoRn basically rocked like nothing has ever rocked before. Honestly,.. I can barely talk right now after that. Voice=gone after full on rockin out to KoRn. Well,.. went back to VIP section again. Kicked it,.. then went to see Linkin Park. Ok cool. Then during Linkin Park,.. kinda/sorta (details on this coming soon depending on how it turns out) was gettin in good with this really cool girl who came with us. She is completely awesome and pretty much exactly what I have been looking for. Like,.. I'm talking about me totally rockin with her during Linkin Park and we're totally hittin it off. I'lll just leave it at that for now because who knows.... Then (After concert),.. got her number. Then left concert to go to party with friends. Pretty mellow,.. just hung out, drank beer,.. all good. Then on my way home I called her (even though it was prolly too soon to call, but I still did it anyway). She put me on hold, and I thought all was no longer good. I thought she thought I was a total retard for calling so soon. I ended up hanging up because I was on hold for so long. But, it happened,.... she called me back (thank goodness for caller ID). All was good again. We talked for a couple hours and now I'm here. Trashed,.. ready to crash, and stoked on this completely awesome day. Saw the best concert of my entire life,.. hooked up with total hotty girl who I am totally stoked on and ended the day with zero drama. Anyway,.. this is just too good to be true. I really don't want to crash out right now because I'm afraid I will wake up and this will all be a dream or something. But I just thought I'd tell you all about it. And on that note,.. I'm off to never never land....
    Hello World

..this is just too good to be true. I really don't want to crash out right now because I'm afraid I will wake up and this will all be a dream or something...
    Well you sounded stoked with your day .. so was it then ?

Wake up webhead, there's work to be done!
    "Today is a Gift, thats why they call it the present"

Just dont take a shower or you`ll end up like Bobby Ewing in Dynasty

See what giving up the smokes does for your babe attraction?

sorted
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something

Internet Linebacker
    Damn it wrbby, have I taught you nothing about chicks?

#1) You don't call a woman right after you get her number. That shows desperation and gives her control.

#2) You don't stay on the phone for hours. The phone is your enemy. You shouldn't be on it for more than 5 minutes at the very most, and that's a worst case scenario. The phone is only used to make plans, like so -

Cobra: Hello (chick's name). How goes it?
    Girl: Oh hi Cobra. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Cobra: Ah, I see, that's great. Hey, let's go catch a movie on Friday night.
    Girl: I'd love to!
    Cobra: Cool. I'll pick you up at 7 then.
    Girl: Sounds like fun, I can't wait! So -
    Cobra: Hey, I gotta go for now. Talk to you Friday.
    Girl:...okay...bye.
    *click*

Now, notice a few things.

In a typical Cobra phone conversation, I give the girl a few minutes to ramble on about her day and what's going on in her life. That puts her at ease and makes it easier to move in for the kill. And notice I don't ASK her to go out, I TELL her we're going out - don't give her a chance to say no. I'm also very clear as to what we're doing and when we're doing it.

And the most important thing - after I got what I want, I get the hell off the phone. If you make yourself available to a woman on the phone for an extended amount of time, she'll get TOO comfortable and start too see you as one of her girlfriends who happens to have a penis. You've got to know when to break off a conversation, so you'll leave her wondering if you're really interested or not. Women like mysterioius, if you make yourslef readily available too early, you lose that element.

Now, go out there and try again Wrbby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra X

Seems like he did alright to me....

Internet Linebacker
    Quote Originally Posted by corturbra
    Seems like he did alright to me....
    Nah, he's currently well on his way to hearing "Wrbby, you're such a great friend, I don't want to mess it up". But it's not too late, he can still play it cool, get the powerup and win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Just dont take a shower or you`ll end up like Bobby Ewing in Dynasty
    Wasn't it Bobby Ewing in "Dallas"?

#1) You don't call a woman right after you get her number. That shows desperation and gives her control.

#2) You don't stay on the phone for hours. The phone is your enemy. You shouldn't be on it for more than 5 minutes at the very most, and that's a worst case scenario. The phone is only used to make plans, like so -

*click*

In a typical Cobra phone conversation, I give the girl a few minutes to ramble on about her day and what's going on in her life. That puts her at ease and makes it easier to move in for the kill. And notice I don't ASK her to go out, I TELL her we're going out - don't give her a chance to say no. I'm also very clear as to what we're doing and when we're doing it.

And the most important thing - after I got what I want, I get the hell off the phone. If you make yourself available to a woman on the phone for an extended amount of time, she'll get TOO comfortable and start too see you as one of her girlfriends who happens to have a penis. You've got to know when to break off a conversation, so you'll leave her wondering if you're really interested or not. Women like mysterioius, if you make yourslef readily available too early, you lose that element.

This is the most intelligent post I have ever read in the history or reading threads.

Noonoo, can you make this a sticky!!!

Seriously.. I agree with this. I have heard the dreaded, you are such a good friend line to many damn times.
    "I dont want to be your freakin friend, I want to screw your brains out damnit!!!"
    W

Wrrby , don't worry about it , just go with instinct and if this was meant to be more than a casual thing you'll have a more Honest and Stronger-Happy'er relationship ,
    unless you wanna stay single until your forty or so .
    "you can Log out - but you can never leave" : DMO
    What part of WOOF don't you understand ? Wolf
    -----------------------------------
    (Sergeant) Private Military Strategy Consultant
    FormatAndReload.com

Nah, he's currently well on his way to hearing "Wrbby, you're such a great friend, I don't want to mess it up". But it's not too late, he can still play it cool, get the powerup and win the game.
    Nah she seems cool. I reckon he's onto a winner. You're too suspicious of woman Mr Cobra X....

Internet Linebacker
    Quote Originally Posted by corturbra
    Nah she seems cool. I reckon he's onto a winner. You're too suspicious of woman Mr Cobra X....

It's not suspicion, it's just knowing how the game is played. And believe me, no matter what people say, dating & relationships are a game, at least in the beginning.

You can't tip your hand too early. I might have a full house, but the girl might have four of a kind. The trick is to make her think you've got a royal flush, and make her fold.

*click*

That is great advise. Thanks boss!
    Hello World

Quote Originally Posted by Diver01
    Noonoo, can you make this a sticky!!!
    Seconded!
    There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got
    your hand or head stuck in something