Some people are just LOW_LIFES!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some people are just LOW_LIFES!!

Some people are just LOW_LIFES!!

Check this out:
    ST. GEORGE'S, Grenada -
    Hurricane Ivan took aim Thursday at Jamaica and possibly Florida after killing 23 people in five countries and devastating Grenada, where police fired tear gas to stop a looting frenzy and frightened students armed themselves with knives and sticks....

In St. George's, Grenada's capital, police fired tear gas to try to stop a looting frenzy. Hundreds of people, including entire families with children, smashed hurricane shutters and shop windows to take televisions and shopping carts of food. An Associated Press reporter watched people walk away with bed frames and mattresses on their heads.

Troops from other Caribbean nations arrived to help restore order.

...The British patrol boat HMS Richmond and a supply ship rushed to Grenada on Wednesday and provided communications for Prime Minister Keith Mitchell, whose home was damaged. Sailors said they had cleared the damaged and flooded airport runway for emergency flights.

Mitchell said the "spice isle's" agriculture, including its famous nutmeg crop, was devastated.

He also confirmed that the 17th century stone prison was "completely devastated," allowing convicts to escape, including politicians jailed for 20 years for killings in a 1983 left-wing palace coup that led the United States to invade. Nineteen Americans died in the fighting along with 45 Grenadians and 24 Cubans.
    Let's face it: A LOW LIFE is a freaking LOW LIFE!! Talk about human vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleRLtd
    Check this out:
    Let's face it: A LOW LIFE is a freaking LOW LIFE!! Talk about human vultures.
    The same thing would happen here if it weren’t for curfews, repeated warnings on the news about prosecuting looting violators, and constant police patrolling before and after the storms. People in chaotic situations are animals...we are all capable of doing this at some stage. Look at the gas shortages and the fights that started at the pump. Look at how people are fighting at home depot over batteries and wood. It’s the natural animal instinct…nothing new. Grenada just lacks the societal fortitude we have, hence it’s WOT (Wide Open Throttle) down there right now…

See them in the store carrying a TV out?

Shoot them in the knee-caps on sight.

Thank You

Have a Nice Day
    Vote DrewmazTech for President!

"tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Banned
    One of these days I am gonna get to go looting

Once that 10.5 hits here in Cali,.. then I might think about trying out that looting thing I've heard so much about. Looks fun.
    Hello World

But I thought humans were fundamentally good at heart?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

We are good. As humans, we just want to have fun. During a natural catastrophe,.. humans like to have fun by looting. It would be an adrenaline rush.
    Hello World

Yeah why stock up and be prepared for an emergency when you can just get a gun and go take what you want.
    Can't never did anything except whine about what he couldn't do.
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

http://www.northernaurora.com/page/index.html
    http://www.northernaurora.com/page/chat.html Free Chat

I guess it's a guy thing..
    Dyslexics of the world..UNTIE!

Registered User MobilePCPhysician's Avatar
    It's basic. Man is the hunter. Women are the gatherer's.

Next disaster, I'm going hunting for a big screen!!
    Sergeant WOTPP

Quote Originally Posted by amyb
    I guess it's a guy thing..
    some how i don't think so. Have you ever seen a stressed mother in a mall just before christmas pushing and fighting to get the last of that one toy their kid wants. women can be just as bad as min in these situations, or worse
    Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
    Sun-tzu (~400 BC), The Art of War. Emptiness and Fullness

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_know
    The same thing would happen here if it weren’t for curfews, repeated warnings on the news about prosecuting looting violators, and constant police patrolling before and after the storms. People in chaotic situations are animals...we are all capable of doing this at some stage. Look at the gas shortages and the fights that started at the pump. Look at how people are fighting at home depot over batteries and wood. It’s the natural animal instinct…nothing new. Grenada just lacks the societal fortitude we have, hence it’s WOT (Wide Open Throttle) down there right now…
    Well, ok, thanks for the Psychobabble. I still say a low life is a freaking low life. So, let me ask you this then:
    Miami gets nailed by another hurricane and your 'hood is in chaos. People are coming in from the city and looting your houses. Would you join your neighbors in fighting them off, or would you be looking for a new big screen tv?

Quote Originally Posted by Khazad
    some how i don't think so. Have you ever seen a stressed mother in a mall just before christmas pushing and fighting to get the last of that one toy their kid wants. women can be just as bad as min in these situations, or worse
    I know, I was just kidding and I meant to have a reply to nunob regarding the shooting thing. Sorry. Believe me, both sexes are not perfect.
    Dyslexics of the world..UNTIE!

Quote Originally Posted by MobilePCPhysician
    It's basic. Man is the hunter. Women are the gatherer's.

Next disaster, I'm going hunting for a big screen!!
    Cleetus is gonna go hunting for a woman of questionable morals!
    The Moral Majority is neither.

Master Sargent - WOTPP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jitBob
    Cleetus is gonna go hunting for a woman of questionable morals!
    Werd