I haven't posted here for quite a while, but I remember the Windrivers forum having a great bunch of helpful techs from around the world. Hopefully this isn't too far off topic, but I was wondering if any of you helpful techs work in Melbourne, Australia?

I've done a variety of different tech jobs over the past 5 years, ranging from technical support for a company that provides solutions to Medical Centres to running my own mobile PC repair business. At the moment I'm employed casually at a certain unnamed department store in Melbourne doing bench tech work in their in-store repair centre. Well, it looks like the company is in financial trouble, because they're cutting my hours even though they really need me to keep the repair centre going.

So, I'm looking for some kind of PC tech work, preferably in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. Even something casual/part-time would be considered. I really am a jack of all trades when it comes to computer work - I've done helpdesk, user support, network admin, hardware repairs/upgrades, and (without sounding arrogant) I am good at what I do.

So, if anyone viewing this thread works in Melbourne, it'd be great if you could let me know of any possible opennings at your place of employment.

Thanks in advance,
Ben.